The article substantiates the need to develop generalized indicators to assess the effectiveness of complex systems as "smart" networks. For a comprehensive and objective assessment of the microgrid operation efficiency, studies conducted world-wide aimed at creation of a single efficiency indicator by generalizing indicators of energy efficiency are analyzed. The priority area of research is development of a generalized indicator of the relative normalization of performance indicators and determination of a rational order of ranking these indicators in order of importance. For selection and ranking of indicators, we use the method of “expert assessments”. When choosing indicators, the "minimum of reduced costs" criterion is used. The effect of studied indicators on the total costs of the microgrid is determined. Generalized efficiency indicator of the "smart" grid consists of capital investment efficiency factor, energy source efficiency factor, off-line operation factor (automation) of grid; power quality factor; energy factor of microgrid. Generalized indicator of microgrid efficiency is obtained by means of relative normalization of efficiency indicators and their generalization to a single factor. Order of ranking of generalized indicators and weight is selected with taking into account their influence on the generalized efficiency indicator. Algorithm and software code are developed for calculation of generalized efficiency indicator that allows energy monitoring of power consumption in "on-line" mode.
1. Junping Ji, Siqin Xiong, Xiaoming Ma, “The impact of industrial structure efficiency on provincial industrial energy efficiency in China”, Journal of Cleaner Production, no. 215, pp. 952-962, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.01.095
2. F.Karl, R.Zink, R.Brotsack, Y.Gmach, K.Seebauer, “Spatio-temporal modeling of electrical supply systems to optimize the site planning process for renewable energies - the case study Power-to-Mobility”, Energy Procedia ... Germany, no. 97, pp. 92-99, 2016. doi:10.1016 / j.egypro.2016.10.027
3. Gengyuan Liu, Ning Wang, Heng Li, Fanxin Meng, Shaolei Shan, Zongshui Wang, “Developing a more comprehensive energy efficiency index for coal production: Indicators, methods and case study”, Energy, no. 162, pp. 944-952, 2018. doi: 10.1016 / j.energy.2018.08.063
4. M.D.Catrinu, “Decision aid for planning local energy system. Application of multi-criteria decision analysis”, Doctoral thesis, Trondheim, Norway, 2006, 198 p.
5. N.N.Sadullaev, M.B.Bozorov, and Sh.N.Nematov, “Research of Efficiency of Functioning of System of Electro Supply of the Enterprise by Method Multi-Criterial Analysis”, Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems, vol. 7, Issue 2, pp. 18-20, doi: 10.4172 / 2332-0796.1000257
6. N.N.Sadullaev, M.B.Bozorov, and Sh.N.Nematov, “Control of Efficiency of Functioning Of the Industrial Network by the Generalized Indicator of Effectiveness of Electro Supply System”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, vol. 7, Issue 7, pp. 3114-3118, 2018. doi: 10.15662 / IJAREEIE.2018.0707004
7. N.I.Voropay, E.Yu.Ivanova, “Multi-criteria decision analysis techniques in electric power system expansion planning”, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 24, Issue 1, pp. 71-78, 2002. doi:10.1016 / S0142-0615 (01) 00005-9.
8. I.V.Matiakh, E.O.Savkova, “Correlation analysis of methods for determining the weighting coefficients of significance for the assessment system of socio-economic indicators of enterprise development”, Journal of Informatics and Cybernetics, no. 2, pp. 71-752015.
Nematov, Sh.N.; Mukhamedkhanov, U.T.; and Sadullaev, N.N.
"ESTIMATION OF HYBRID POWER SOURCE OPERATION EFFICIENCY BASED ON GENERALIZED INDICATORS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/6