The model developed electromagnetic flow sensors with ring channels and alternating magnetic poles alternately in a three-dimensional approximation and the results of a study of their static characteristics. It was shown that due to the formation in the pipeline system with alternating magnetic poles is substantially increased channel length of the active zone of the sensor, thereby improving sensitivity of measurement. Found that the positive effect, i.e. fuller use of the cross-sectional area of the pipeline in the area of the electrodes is especially pronounced in the flow sensor with a diameter of 150 mm pipeline. It was found that the developed electromagnetic flow sensors allow to produce records of undistorted streams of water with an accuracy better than ± 0,5%.
1. I.D.Welt, Yu.V.Mikhailova, Measurement of flow and level of electrically conductive liquids, Monograph. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. Germany, 2018, 155 p.
2. Electromagnetic flowmeter Magnetoflow® Primo Installation and Maintenance Manual VERSION 1.1/01-04 Czech, 2006, 41 p.
3. Specifications Integrated two-wire electromagnetic flowmeter, AHR Japan series, 2008, 60 p.
4. N.I.Loginov, Electromagnetic transducers consumption of liquid metals. Moscow: Energoizdat, 1981, 104 p.
5. K.S.Demirchyan, L.R.Neyman, N.V.Korovkin, V.L.Chechurin, Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering: In 3 volumes, Textbook for universities. vol. 2. - 4th ed, Sankt-Peterburg: Peter, 2006, 576 p.
6. S.F.Amirov, A.O.Ataullaev, K.Х.Turdybekov, K.K.Juraeva, N.O.Ataullaev, “Electromagnetic flow transducer”, Patent RUz, №04960, 2014.
7. S.F.Amirov, N.O.Ataullaev, A.O.Ataullaev, “Approximation of the main magnetization curve of sensor magnetic circuits”, International Jornal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, Issue 4, April 2018, pp. 5515 - 5518.
Ataullaev, A.O. and Ataullaev, N.O.
"IMPROVEMENT OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOW METERS FOR AGGRESSIVE LIQUIDS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 41.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/41