The generator of calibration mixtures for obtaining vapor-gas mixtures of mercaptans in wide range of concentrations (5÷100) mg/m3 is given, which is a unified means of converting gas samples, ensuring their dignified appearance, preservation of the original composition of the measured gas (substance), cleaning the mixtures from alien components, stability of samples in temperature, pressure, humidity and flow rate. Analysis and comparison of possible options allows recognizing calibration method as the optimal, associated with use of exemplary dynamic generator of gas mixtures with permeable tubes.
1. Metrological service in USSR. Moscow, issue no. 7, 1990.
2. G.A.Baklykova, Ensuring the reliability of gas analysis tools by automating the CGM certification process. Interstate conference: St. Petersburg, 1992. 64 p.
3. L.V.Reiman, Micro-dosing technology. L: Chemistry, 1985.
4. Sh.M.Gulyamov, L.A.Mamadjanov, U.T.Mukhamedkhanov, E.Yu.Bandenok, “Unit for systems of metrological assurance of gas analysis”, International scientific journal “Control systems and machines of information technologies”, no. 3, pp. 70-75, 2000.
5. G.A.Baklykova, L.V.Svyatnaya, “Gas diffusion generator for preparation of CGM of ethyl mercaptan”, All-USSR conference, Smolensk, 1991.
6. R.L.Grob, In: Contemporary topics in analitical and clinical chemistry. New York: Plenum Press, 1977, vol. 1, 127 p.
7. N.R.Yusupbekov, Sh.M.Gulyamov, E.Yu.Bandenok, B.I.Eshmatova, “Development of metrological control system for electrochemical gas analyzers”, Interuniversity collected scientific papers “Urgent issues in field of technical and fundamental sciences”, vol. 1, 2000, 57 p.
8. MI 2001. GSI. Methodical instructions. State calibration scheme for measuring tools for content of components in gas environments.
9. Sh.M.Gulyamov, E.Yu.Bandenok, B.I.Eshmatova, “Automation of calibration units”, Collected papers of scientific-technical conference “Advanced technologies in food industry”, Tashkent, 2000, pp. 125-127.
10. V.Leyte, Determination of air pollution in atmosphere and at workplace. L: Chemistry, 1980.
Radjabova, Makhfuza Azimovna and Eshmatova, Barno Ismailovna
"DEVELOPMENT OF METROLOGICAL ASSURANCE SYSTEM OF GAS ANALYZER,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 39.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/39