This article deals with methods of ensuring the protection of personal data through the use of the process of anonymisation, as well as with the definition of the process of data anonymisation as a strategy for preserving basic information from the full set of personal data and mitigating possible risks that need to be taken into account in the use of data anonymisation methods.
1. The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 2 July 2019, no. 545, “About Personal Data” [Electonic Recource]: https://lex.uz/docs/4396428.
2. Jeff Sedayao, Rahul Bhardwaj, Nakul Gorade, “Making Big Data, Privacy and Anonymisation work together in the Enterprise”, Computer Science, IEEE International Congress on Big Data, 27 June 2014.
3. U.V.Trifonova, R.F.Zharinov, “Opportunities of depersonalization personal data in systems using relational databases”, TUSUR reports, no. 2 (32), June 2014.
4. Information Commissioner’s office, “Anonymization: managing data protection risks, code of practice”, 2012.
5. E.Y.Mishchenko, “Quantitative analysis of the procedure for depersonalising personal data. Method of identifiers introduction”, SUSU Bulletin. Ser.: Computer technologies, management, radio electronics, vol. 15, no. 3, pp.18-25, 2015.
6. D.Sanchez, S.Martinez, J.Domingo-Ferrer, Supplementary materials for “How to avoid reidentification with proper anonymisation”, 2015.
7. E.Y.Mishchenko, “Quantitative analysis of the procedure for depersonalising personal data. Method of composition or semantic change”, Vestnik Ural District. Security in information sphere, no. 1(19), pp.30-38, 2016.
Ganiev, Abduhalil Abdujalilovich and Azizova, Zarina Ildarovna
"THE ANALYSIS OF METHODS OF DATA DEPERSONALISATION IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 37.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/37