The article defines the study of a discrete communication channel based on the Petrovich model, amending the faults and its simulation model using MATLAB software. In addition, to reduce the probability of multiple errors in data transmission, coding the discrete channel up to a fault tolerance level, to investigate the distribution of error-free transmission intervals in the discrete channel based on the Petrovich model, to construct the Petrovich model for the discrete channel, The State-flow diagram of Petrovich model is presented for the under research discrete channel. The processes meant by the article save real-time mode of technical engineers in the field of communication services. The research investigation have been carried out on the improvement of the created simulation model which enables the programmers to control the object remotely, to detect errors and shortcomings early, and to take corrective measures.
1. Z.Ghassemlooy, W.Popoola, S.Rajbhandari, Optical Wireless Communications: System and Channel Modelling with MATLAB. CRC Press, 1st Edition (August 8, 2012) Page No – 333.
2. A.Gultyaev, Vizualnoe modelirovanie v srede Matlab [Visual modeling in MATLAB]. Sankt-Peterburg: Piter, 2000, 432 p. (in Russian).
3. M.Guizani, A.Rayes, Network Modeling and Simulation. John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2010, 226 p.
4. T.O.Rakhimov, U.K.Matyokubov, and M.R.Yangiboyeva, “Immediate modeling of matlab-simevents transmitting communication work process”, Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, no. 9(1):4, pp. 76-79, 2019.
5. D.А.Davronbekov, U.K.Matyokubov, “The role of network components in improving the reliability and survivability of mobile communication networks”, Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, no. 10(3):10, 2020.
6. D.А.Davronbekov, U.K.Matyokubov, M.I.Abdullaeva, “Evaluation of reliability indicators of mobile communication system bases”, Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, no. 10(3):10, pp. 22-27, 2020.
7. U.K.Matyokubov, D.А.Davronbekov, “Approaches to the organization of disaster resistant mobile network architecture in Uzbekistan”, Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, no. 10(2):10, pp. 34-42, 2020.
8. T.O.Rakhimov, Matlab-simevents are modeling a camergus servicing system for moving it information // Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, 1/2019 pp. 71-75.
Djabborov, Sh.Y.; Ismailov, Sh.K.; and Omonov, I.I.
"IMITATION MODELING THE DISCRETE COMMUNICATION CHANEL IN MATLAB STATEFLOW ON BASIS OF PETROVICH MODEL,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 36.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/36