Modern industrial enterprises are characterized by large volumes, complexity and interconnectedness of streams of operational and static information about the technological process. The process of its accumulation and processing is one of the most important in accounting, control of functioning and production management, which leads to the creation of an integrated information database to automate the solution of management problems. To solve this problem, it is proposed to create an information-algorithmic system for technological monitoring of production processes. In the conditions of complexity, dynamism and indistinctness of the characteristics of production processes in industrial enterprises, the development and accumulation of knowledge about the models of the object, methods of solving automation problems, as well as the corresponding tools that allow to effectively maintain and develop, the information management environment are becoming more and more in demand.
1. Cotton: World Statistics. Bulletin of the International Cotton Advisory Committee, NY, November 2015, http://www.ICAC.org., http://www.USDA.gov.
2. A.P.Parpiev, A.Z.Mamatov, A.K.Usmankulov, “Maximum permissible temperatures in the drum dryer”, IzvestiyaVuzov, no. 1, pp.35-36, 2000.
3. A.Usmankulov, “Improving the efficiency of the drying process of raw cotton in a drum dryer”, Diss. for the degree of candidate of technical Sciences, Tashkent, 128 p. 2002.
4. A.Z.Mamatov, “Modeling of raw cotton drying technology to improve the quality of fiber”, Diss. On competition of a scientific degree doctor of technical Sciences, Tashkent, 248 p. 1995.
5. S.T.Yunusova, D.A.Kholmatov, M.O.Atajonov, U.O.Khuzhanazarov, “Formalization of the cotton drying process based on heat and mass transfer equations”, IIUM Engineering Journal, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 256-265, 2020, https://doi.org/10.31436/iiumej.v21i2.1456.
6. H.Z.Igamberdiyev, A.N.Yusupbekov, O.O.Zaripov, J.U.Sevinov, “Algorithms of adaptive identification of uncertain operated objects in dynamical models”, Procedia Computer Science, no. 120, pp. 854-861, 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.11.318.
7. I.H.Sidikov, M.O.Atajonov, S.T.Yunusova, G.M.Nashvandova, “Adaptive analytical control of technological parameters based on the probability method of oil refining installations”, European Science Review, Scientific Journal, no. 1(2), pp. 78-83, 2020, https://doi.org/10.29013/ESR-20-1.2-78-83.
8. S.T.Yunusova, “On the formalization of the optimization criterion of the cleaning process of raw cotton”, Tashkent State Technical University. Bulletin, no. 3, pp. 35-40, 2013.
9. D.A.Kholmatov, S.T.Yunusova, N.U.Setmetov, U.O.Khuzhanazarov, “Information and algorithmic technological monitoring system algorithmic processes processing of raw cotton”, WCIS-Eighth World Conference on Intelligent Systems for Industrial Automatic, Tashkent, pp. 261-264, 2014.
10. I.H.Sidikov, M.O.Atajonov, S.B.Atajonova, “Fuzzy-Situational Diagnostics of Technological Safety of Petrochemical Plants”, no. 4(7), pp. 182-186, 2019, DOI:10.33564/IJEAST.2019.v04i07.030.
11. I.H.Siddiqov, S.T.Yunusovа, N.R.Izmailovа, “Algorithm for optimization of the membership function of the fuzzy control model on the basis of the probabilistic approach”, WCIS – 2018, Tenth World Conference on Intelligent Systems for Industrial Automation, October 25-26, Tashkent, pp. 251-254, 2018.
12. S.T.Yunusova, “Fuzzy logic model of temperature control of a drying unit based on a probabilistic approach”, Collection of reports of the Republican scientific and practical conference on "Innovations in the development of information and communication technologies", April 15-17, 2019.
13. D.A.Kholmatov, S.T.Yunusova, N.U.Setmetov, U.O.Khuzhanazarov, “Software tool monitoring process of processing raw cotton”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, no. 6(2), pp. 8140-8143, 2019.
Yunusova, S.T. and Atajonov, M.O.
"INFORMATION-ALGORITHMIC SYSTEM OF TECHNOLOGICAL MONITORING BY THE PARAMETERS OF CONTINUOUS PRODUCTIONS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 33.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/33