To solve some technological tasks, developers face a number of problems of formalization, modeling and management of production processes. Especially often difficulties arise when solving problems of detecting and eliminating defects. This is due to the fact that the same defects can appear for different reasons or for a set of reasons; one reason can lead to defects of different types; different values of the cause indicators can cause different defects; the complex of various causes that caused the appearance of certain defects can be eliminated by many combinations of actions taken in this case; the reasons for the appearance of defects can be so many that traditional deterministic modeling methods may be useless; in practice, the experience of a specialist who has worked for many years on the equipment of these technological processes can be very important and effective than complex software and technical complexes for automating the production of some product. The article considers the proposed method for detecting the causes of various manufacturing defects based on the use of fuzzy logic. The developed model and algorithms are implemented as part of a fuzzy expert system. The functional structure of the system with the description of subsystems is given. The proposed system is universal for solving problems of the type "Defect-Cause-Action".
1. A.Yıldızbaşı, V.Ünlü, “Performance evaluation of SMEs towards Industry 4.0 using fuzzy group decision making methods”, SN Appl. Sci, no. 2, 355 p. 2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-020-2085-9.
2. A.G.Frank, L.S.Dalenogare, N.F.Ayala, “Industry 4.0 technologies: implementation patterns in manufacturing companies, International Journal of Production Economics”, in press, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2019.01.004.
3. A.Ancarani, C.D.Mauro, F.Mascali, “Backshoring strategy and the adoption of Industry 4.0: evidence from Europe”, J World Bus, no. 54, pp. 360-371, 2019.
4. P.M.LaCasse, W.Otieno, & F.P.Maturana, “A hierarchical, fuzzy inference approach to data filtration and feature prioritization in the connected manufacturing enterprise”, J Big Data 5, 45 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1186/s40537-018-0155-2.
5. D.Marini, J.R.Corney, “Process selection methodology for near net shape manufacturing”, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, no. 106, pp.1967-1987, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-019-04561-w.
6. F.Mehmanpazir, S.Asadi, “Development of an evolutionary fuzzy expert system for estimating future behavior of stock price”, J Ind Eng Int, no. 13, pp. 29-46, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40092-016-0165-7.
7. M.A.Rakhmatullaev, “Situational Management of Complex Information Systems Based on Fuzzy Correspondence Models”, ICISCT-2019, TUIT named after Muhammad Al-Khwarizmi, Tashkent, no.4-6, 2019.
8. M.A.Rakhmatullaev, S.B.Normatov, “Society. Integration. Education”, Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, vol. 5, May 24th-26th, 2018, Rezekne, pp. 430-435, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17770/sie2018vol1.3264.
"FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE ADVISING EXPERT SYSTEM "DEFECT-CAUSE-ACTION","
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 32.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/32