The methodology and results of measuring the density of natural gas using precision measurement of the composition of binary systems have been defaced. The application of the device for measuring the composition of binary gas systems is presented. Selected for the analysis methodology is weighing the cells and vessels after they have accumulated a sufficient amount of each component. The design of the sorption cell is substantiated under the conditions of ensuring the maximum value of the relative useful mass. For measuring the density of natural gas is determined by the needs of the development of measuring technology, the problems of the development of measuring instruments, the development of the socio-economic country. A large park of measuring instruments, a large number of various devices and elements, both domestic and foreign, require a careful approach to the tasks of ensuring the uniformity of measurements.
1. A.A.Begunov, K voprosu o edinstve izmereniy v analitike. Part 1, Izmeryaemoe svoystvo, Pishevaya promishlennost (V pechati).
2. V.P.Vasilev, R.P.Morozova, L.A.Kochergina, Praktikum po analiticheskoy ximii. Moscow: Ximiya, 2000, 328 p.
3. A.A.Begunov, “Pretsizionnie izmeritelnie yacheyki”, Part 1, Ustroystvo i metodika izmereniya j, no. 3, pp. 22-26, 2016.
4. N.M.Rudo, Laboratornie vesi i tochnoe vzveshivanie. Moscow: Standartgiz, 1963, 150 p.
5. YA.I.Korenman, Praktikum po analiticheskoy ximii. Analiz pishevix produktov, V 4-x knigax. 2-e izd., pererab. i dop., Kniga 1, Moscow: Kolos, 2005, 239 p.
6. V.S.Aleksandrov, N.N.Trunov, A.A.Lobashev, General problems of metrology and measurement technique: system approach to metrology of quantum multiparticle systems.
Ahmedov, Barat and Ibragimov, Rustam Amiljonovich
"APPLICATION OF THE DEVICE FOR MEASURING THE COMPOSITION OF BINARY GAS SYSTEMS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/3