The paper considers the modeling of the process of heat transfer between heaters and material, taking into account heat exchange with the environment. To solve this problem, an experimental drying unit was assembled. Paraffin, sand, salt and brick were selected as test materials. The research carried out with the use of paraffin shows the most optimal and economical result in relation to other materials. The efficiency of paraffin application reaches 51 ºС, and the cooling time takes much longer. In addition, the selected material and the selected temperature have a beneficial effect on the drying process of plant material. The article details the data and results of the heating process of the test materials and the selection justification. In the form of tables, the data of measurements of materials with high heat capacity at various temperatures from 20 to 51,5 °C are given. The process was observed with a thickness of 4 cm and for different durations from 1 to 120 minutes. The calculations of this procedure were also performed. This work can be useful for work where paraffin is used as a heating agent and, if necessary, for performing calculations.
1. Renewables, Global status report. Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Centure, [Electronic resource]. Rejim dostupa [Access mode] http://www.ren21.net, 2013.
2. «BP Statistical Review of World Energy, June 2012», [Electronic resource]. http://www.bp.com/assets/bp_internet/globalbp, 2012.
3. Official site of the company «International Energy Agency», [Electronic resource], http://www.iea.org, 2010.
4. S.M.Turabdjanov, H.Hasanov, A.Boboev, L.Yotova, “Effect of Hydrolysis products of different proteins of wheat on antioxidant enzymes”, International Journal BIOautomation, no. 15(1), pp. 5-12, 2011.
5. N.R.Yusupbekov, A.R.Marahimov, Sh.M.Gulyamov, , H.Z.Igamberdiev, “APC fuzzy model of estimation of cost of switches at designing and modernizations of data-computing networks”, 4th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, AICT 2010, 5612015, 2010, DOI: 10.1109/ICAICT.2010.5612015
6. N.Yusupbekov, F.Adilov, F.Ergashev, “Development and improvement of systems of automation and management of technological processes and manufactures”, Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, no. 11(3), pp. 53-57, 2012.
7. H.Z.Igamberdiyev, A.N.Yusupbekov, O.O.Zaripov, J.U.Sevinov, “Algorithms of adaptive identification of uncertain operated objects in dynamical models”, Procedia Computer Science, no. 120, pp. 854-861, 2017.
8. B.Dj.Babayev, “Razrabotka i issledovaniye energosistem na osnove vozobnovlyayemykh istochnikov s fazoperekhodnym akkumulirovaniyem tepla” [Development and research of power systems based on renewable sources with phase-change heat storage]. Diss. dokt. tekhn. nauk., Makhachkala, 345 p. 2016 (in Russian).
9. G.Bekman, P.Gilli, Teplovoye akkumulirovaniye energii [Thermal energy storage]. Moskva: Mir, 1987, 272 p. (in Russian).
10. V.N.Bratenkov, P.V.Khavanov, L.YA.Vesker, Teplosnabzheniye malykh naselennykh punktov [Heat supply to small localities localities]. Moskva: Stroyizdat, 1988, 223 p. (in Russian).
11. V.A.Grigor'yev, “Razrabotka akkumulyatorov teploty s zernistym teplonositelem i metody ikh rascheta na osnove matematicheskogo modelirovaniya” [Developing batteries with a granular heat carrier, and methods of their calculation on the basis of mathematical modeling], dis. ... kan. tekhn. nauk., Moskva, RGB, 147 p. 2003. (in Russian).
12. Dzh.Daffi, U.Bekman, Osnovy solnechnoy teploenergetiki [Basics of solar thermal power engineering]. Dolgoprudnyy: Izdatel'skiy Dom «Intellekt», 2013, 888 p. 2013. (in Russian).
13. O.S.Popel', S.Ye.Frid, E.E.Shpil'rayn, i dr., “Solnechnyye i vetrovyye avtonomnyye energoustanovki s vodorodnym nakopitelem” [Solar and wind-autonomous power plants with hydrogen storage], Perspektivy energetiki, vol. 10, pp. 77 – 90, 2006 (in Russian).
14. J.E.Safarov, Sh.A.Sultanova, G.T.Dadayev, D.I.Samandarov, “Method for drying fruits of rose hips”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, vol. 9, Iss. 1, pp. 3765-3768, 2019.
15. J.E.Safarov, Sh.A.Sultanova, G.T.Dadayev, “Development of solar accumulating drying equipment based on the theoretical studies of solar energy accumulation”, Enеrgеtika. Proс. СIS Higher Educ. Inst. аnd Power Eng. Assoc, vol. 63, no. 2, pр. 174–192, 2020.
16. J.E.Safarov, G.T.Dadayev, “Issledovaniye rezul'tatov po primeneniyu teploakkumulyatsionnykh materialov” [Invastigating the results of heat storage material use], Problemy energo- i resursosberezheniya, no. 3-4, pp. 223-227, 2017 (in Russian).
17. J.E.Safarov, G.T.Dadayev, “Issledovaniye protsessa nagrevaniya i okhlazhdeniya pri ispol'zovanii razlichnykh materialov dlya akkumuliyatsii teplovoy energii” [Investigation of the heating and cooling process using various materials for heat energy storage], Universum: tekhnicheskiye nauki, no. 11(44), pp. 16-18, 2017 (in Russian).
18. A.N.Tikhonov, A.A.Samarskiy, Uravneniya matematicheskoy fiziki [Equation of mathematical physics]. Moskva: Nauka, 1966, 724 p. (in Russian).
Safarov, J.E.; Sultanova, Sh.A.; Dadayev, G.T.; Jumayev, B.T.; and Saydullayev, A.B.
"MODELING THE PROCESS OF HEAT EXCHANGE BETWEEN HEATERS AND THE MATERIAL TAKING INTO ACCOUNT HEAT EXCHANGE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 27.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/27