Recommended solutions to reduce the width of the zone of residual deformation, set the parameters and delineation of charges for shielding the slit with enhanced protective capacity and selected parameters of blasting in the marginal zone, ensuring the creation of the shielding slit with high protective ability. The dependence of changes in the diameter of a contour well, the linear mass of the contour charge and the distance between contour wells on the physical and mechanical properties of rocks and energy indicators of industrial explosives is established.
1. Yu.D.Norov, Sh.Sh.Zairov, “Development of a method for calculating the effective parameters of borehole charges of explosives during contour blasting”, Materials of the XIV International conference on the topic: «Resource-Reproducing, low-waste and environmental technologies for subsoil development», Moscow-Kyrgyzstan, September 14-20, 2015, pp. 125-128.
2. Yu.D.Norov, Sh.R.Urinov, “Investigation of trench discharge charges depending on the size and shape of the ground embankment”, Mining information and analytical bulletin. Separate issue 5, 2007, pp. 400-410.
3. Yu.D.Norov, F.Ya.Umarov, Sh.R.Urinov, D.R.Makhmudov, Sh.Sh.Zairov, “Theoretical studies of the parameters of the retaining wall in various forms of a compressed medium from an exploded rock mass”, Izvestiya vuzov. Mining journal, no. 4, 2018, pp. 64-71, ISSN 0536-1028, DOI: 10.21440/0536-1028-2018-4-64-71.
4. Yu.D.Norov, I.P.Bibik, Sh.R.Urinov, Sh.Sh.Zairov, ”Increase of efficiency of crushing of rocks of different durability in difficult mountain geological conditions”, The magazine "Suchen resourcerecovery technology hricova virobnictva", issue 2(10), 2012, pp 48-52.
5. Yu.D.Norov, Sh.Sh.Zairov, Sh.R.Urinov, “Development of a method for calculating the effective parameters of borehole charges of explosives during contour blasting”, Collection of scientific articles of the Republican scientific and practical conference on the topic: «Modern problems of rational subsoil use», Tashkent, September 26, 2013, pp. 64-66.
6. Yu.D.Norov, Sh.Sh.Zairov, Designing quarries and ensuring the stability of boards, Navoi: Ed. Navoi, 2015, 252 p.
7. F.Ya.Umarov, “Development of methods for managing the state of responsible engineering structures in deep quarries”, Diss. Doct. Techn. Sciences, Navoi, 2016, 231 p.
8. Yu.D.Norov, Sh.Sh.Zairov, G.S.Nutfullaev, “Improvement of blasting operations at contour blasting in water-filled rocks at quarries”, Materials of the scientific and practical conference «Innovative technologies of the mining and metallurgical industry», Navoi, October 21, 2011, pp. 59-61.
9. Yu.D.Norov, I.P.Bibik, Sh.Sh.Zairov, “Management of effective parameters of drilling and blasting operations according to the quality criterion of blasted rock mass”, Izvestiya vuzov. Mining journal, 2016, no. 1, рр. 58-64.
10. Yu.D.Norov, Sh.Sh.Zairov, Method of investigation of the action of explosion of borehole borehole charges of explosives in the contour zone of the quarry, Navoi, 2015, 50 p.
11. Yu.D.Norov, I.P.Bibik, Sh.Sh.Zairov, Sh.R.Urinov, Z.S.Nazarov, D.Sh.Norov, “Determination of the coefficient of protective ability of screening slits”, Registered in the state register of computer programs of the Republic of Uzbekistan 27.10.2011, DGU 2011 0153 of 20.07.2011.
12. R.Ahmed, “Comportement et Fragmentation Dynamique des Matérieaux Quasi Fragiles. Application à la Fragmentation des Roches par Explosifs”, Thèse de Doctorat de l'Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris, 2004, 210 p.
13. B.Peter, “Optimisation of Fragmentation and Comminution at Boliden Mineral”, Aitik Operation, 2005, 179 р.
14. S.Paine Rolf, D.K.Holmes, E.Clark Harri, “Presplit Blasting at the Niagara Power Project”, The Explosives Engineer, vol. 39, no. 3, May-june, Wilmington, 2003, рр. 72-92.
Zairov, Sherzod Sharipovich; Urinov, Sherali Raufovich; and Nomdorov, Rustam Uralovich
"MODELLING AND DETERMINATION OF RATIONAL PARAMETERS OF BLAST WELLS DURING PRELIMINARY CREVICE FORMATION IN CAREERS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 25.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/25