A system analysis of the system of analytical control and management of technological parameters of cotton-cleaning production was performed. At the same time, the control system is studied as an adaptive control object that quickly changes its parameters depending on the actual state of the controlled technological parameters. A method for determining the frequency of removal of technological parameters based on the methods of mathematical statistics and based on the analysis of experimental data of a particular process is proposed. The functional dependence of the original variables from the information obtained from the system sensors. The source data is formalized as a system of equations. Depending on the type of signals (additivity, multiplicativity), the system of equations have different dimensions, which is easily solved in the usual way. To account for the probability of changes in input signals, the optimal data capture frequencies are determined. A method based on the realization of the difference between sets of factors is proposed to eliminate the randomness of signal changes. Proposed partitioning the set of values of input signals generated by changing each of the factors on identical two subsets, the first of which is formed on the basis of all possible values of the monitored parameters, and the second constant constituting the input. This circumstance determines the definition of the difference of sets.
1. N.R.Yusupbekov, Sh.M.Gulyamov, U.T.Mukhamedkhanov, Sh.A.Rajabov, Intellectualization of technologies of control and management of technological processes and productions. Tashkent, 2011, 84 p.
2. A.G.Ivkov, “Rational tactics of ensuring the acceptable value of a sample: errors of the obtained result of analysis of a representative sample”, Chemical. Industry, no. 5, pp. 44-46, 1987.
3. I.Kh.Siddikov, Yu.A.Zhukova, D.B.Yadgarova, “Adaptive control algorithm for dynamic processes based on neuro-fuzzy technology”, Problems of computational and applied mathematics, pp. 80-83, 2017.
4. A.B.Sergienko, Digital signal processing. Sankt-Petersburg: Piter, 2006, 751 p.
5. I.X.Siddikov, D.M.Umurzakova, “Mathematical Modeling of Transient Processes of the Automatic Control System of Water Level in the Steam Generator”, Journal of Mechanical Engineering, no. 7(4), pp. 139-146, 2019. DOI:10.13189/ujme.2019.070401.
6. I.X.Siddikov, D.M.Umurzakova, “Features of automatic control of technological parameters of water level in the drum steam boilers”, Journal of Jiaotong University, vol. 54, no.3, June 2019, pp. 1-10, DOI:10.35741/issn.0258-2722.214.171.124.
7. A.V.Nazarov, V.L.Yakimov, “Forecast of parameters of the technological state of multi-mode objects”, Application of Neurocomputers in rocket and space technology. pp. 64-68, 2006.
8. D.P.Bogolyubov, A.A.Mizikin, A.A.Chankin, “Development and implementation of evolutionary algorithms for information processing”, Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics, no. 4, pp. 20-24, 2010.
9. Yu.N.Minaev, O.Yu.Filimonova, Lies.Benameur, Methods and algorithms for solving identification and forecasting problems under uncertainty in a neural network logical basis. Moscow: Hotline-Telecom, 2003, 205 p.
10. G.A.Samigulina, Z.I.Samigulina, “Collecting data from a real object and organizing information exchange with an intelligent control system based on the approach of artificial immune systems”, Mechatronics, Automation and Control, no. 2, pp. 35-38, 2014.
11. Zh.U.Sevinov, B.A.Kholkhodzhaev, “Algorithms for stable parametric estimation of linear control objects”, Chemical technology. Control and management, no. 1, pp. 75-78, 2016.
12. S.T.Yunusova, D.A.Khalmatov, M.O.Atajonov, U.O.Huzanazarov, “Formalization of the cotton drying process based on heat and mass transfer equations”, IIUM Engineering Journal, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 256-265, 2020. https://doi.org/10.31436/iiumej.v21i2.1456
13. I.H.Siddikov, D.A.Khalmatov, G.R.Alimova, “Adaptive-fuzzy system of automatic control of the hood tapes”, Textile magazine of Uzbekistan, no. 1, pp. 77-84, 2020.
14. M.R.Atanafasov, T.A.Ochilov, R.X.Norboev, M.A.Mansurova, D.A.Khalmatov, “Changes in the Uneven Indexes of Sliver and Threads by Different Technological Processes”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), vol. 9, Issue-1, pp. 2809-2811, 2020.
15. I.X.Siddikov, Y.A.Jukova, U.O.Xujanazarov, “Synthesis predictive control system of dynamic objects”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 127-130, 2016.
16. I.X.Siddikov, Z.Iskandarov, “Synthesis of adaptive-fuzzy control system of dynamic in conditions of uncertainty of information” International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Texnology, no. 5(1), pp. 5089-5093, 2018.
Siddikov, I.KH.; Khalmatov, D.A.; Khuzhanazarov, U.O.; and Alimova, G.R.
"SYSTEM OF ANALYTICAL CONTROL AND CONTROL OF TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF COTTON-CLEANING PRODUCTION,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 24.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/24