In this paper, the problems of decision-making in conditions of certainty and risk based on strict methods are considered. The classification of methods of decision theory is presented, taking into account the uncertainty and related subjectivity in evaluating decision options. Strict methods are considered, which include methods of mathematical optimization, or mathematical programming, designed to solve single- or multi-criteria problems of finding the optimal solution. Thus, based on computational experiments, we can conclude that strict methods are usually used in decision-making under conditions of certainty and possibly risk, heuristic methods in conditions of risk and uncertainty, and also if strict methods are practically impossible due to the large dimension of the cumbersome task computing.
1. K.V.Baldin, Management decisions: a textbook. Moscow, 2007. (in Russian).
2. Yu.V.Vertakova et al., Management decisions: development and selection: textbook. allowance. Moscow: KNORUS, 2005, 352 p. (in Russian).
3. T.V.Gaponenko, Management decisions: textbook. Rostov: A: Phoenix, 2008, 284 p. (in Russian).
4. V.M.Kolpakov, Theory and practice of managerial decision-making: textbook. allowance. K.: IAPM, 2004, 504 p.
5. V.N.Kostin, Optimization tasks of the electric power industry: Textbook. Allowance, Sankt-Peterburg: SZTU, 2003, 120 p. (in Russian).
6. R.Leblanc, Board of Directors - an inside look. The principles of formation, management, efficiency analysis. Moscow: Alpina Business Books, 2006, 267 p. (in Russian).
7. N.F.Simonova, Strategic decision-making models: textbook. Allowance, Perm. state un-t Perm, 2003. (in Russian).
8. I.Kh.Siddikov, O.V.Porubay, M.V.Lazareva, A.A.Abdulhamidov, “Trends in the development of intelligent systems in making managerial decisions in Uzbekistan”. Resource: http://7universum.com/ru/tech/archive/item/8827
9. I.Kh.Siddikov, The construction of models and algorithms for the intellectualization of control processes of dynamic objects in the face of uncertainty. “MERIYUS”, Tashkent, 2016, 88 p.
10. Yu.G.Teacher, Development of management decisions: a textbook. Moscow: Unity-Dana, 2008 (in Russian).
11. N.B.Filinov, Development and adoption of management decisions: textbook. allowance. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2009, 308 p. (in Russian).
12. I.G.Chernorutsky, Methods of decision making: textbook. Allowance, SanktPeterburg: BHV-Petersburg, 2005. (in Russian).
13. P.V.Shemetov, Management decisions: technology, methods and tools: textbook. Allowance, Moscow: Omega-L, 2013, 398 p. (in Russian).
14. O.B.Yarez, Methods of making management decisions: textbook. Allowance, Vladimir. state un-t Vladimir, 2011. (in Russian).
15. H.Kahn, Thinking about unthinkable. New York, 1984.
"DECISION-MAKING UNDER CONDITIONS OF DEFINITION AND RISK BASED ON STRICT METHODS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/15