The article discusses the features of intelligent models and tasks in the theory of mechatronic and robotic systems, the algebraic model of artificial intelligence, formalized types of intellectual tasks, intelligent models of the problem area, which are distinguished by their versatility and clarity. Intellectual models and tasks in the field of the theory of robotic systems are formally presented. As part of a set of inference rules, intelligent models as universal rules use rules of substitution and conclusion, similar to the deductive rules of inference in propositional and predicate calculus, and the rules of meaning. The systematization of t the theory of mechatronic and robotic systems problems and an example of the algebra of kinematic structural-mode schemes oriented to solving the problems of kinematics of mechatronic and robotic systems are given.
1. I.M.Makarov, Iskusstvenniy intellekt i intellektualnie sistemiy upravleniya [Artificial intelligence and intelligent control systems]. Moskva: Nauka, 2006, 333 p. (in. Russian).
2. A.I.Korendyasev, Teoreticheskie osnovi robototexniki [Theoretical foundations of robotics]. Moskva: Nauka, 2006, 383 p. (in Russian).
3. V.A.Makushkin, V.L.Afonin, Intellektualnie robototexnicheskie sistemiy [Intelligent robotic systems]. Moskva: Nauka, 395 p, 2008. (in Russian).
4. Nazarov Kh. N. “Intellektualnie mexatronnie moduli lineynogo dvijeniya robototexnicheskix system” [Intelligent mechatronic linear motion modules for robotic systems], Mexatronika, avtomatizasiya i upravlenie, no. 4, pp. 26-31, 2005 (in Russian).
5. Nasakazu Ejiri, Takeshi Uno, Haruo Yoda, Tatsuo Goto, Kiyoo Takeyasu, “An Intelligent Robot with Cognition and Decision-Making Ability”, Proc. of the 2nd Intern. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, London, 1971.
6. A.N.Yusupbekov, Kh.N.Nazarov, N.R.Matyokubov, T.O.Rakhimov, “Conceptual bases of modeling multi-cordinate mechatronic robot modules”, Сhemical technology control and management International scientific and technical journal, no. 4 (94), pp. 10-15, 2020.
7. Kh.N.Nazarov, N.R.Matyokubov, “Models of multi-ordinary mechatronic models of intellectual robots”, Chemical Technology, Control and Management, vol. 2018 (2019), Issue 3, Special Issue 4-5, pp. 150-153, 2018.
8. H.N.Nazarov, T.O.Rakhimov, “Traffic control of the intellectual robot manipulator built on the basis of a multicoordinate mechatron module”, Journal of Modern Technology and Engineering, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 132-136, 2019.
9. Kh.N.Nazarov, T.O.Rakhimov, “The concept of the mathematical description of the multi-coordinate mechatronic module of the robot”, Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, pp. 15-21, 2020.
10. R.Siegwart and IR.Nourbakhsh, “Introduction to autonomous mobile robots”, Massachusetts London, England: A Bradford Book, The MIT Press Cambridge, pp. 25-38, 2004.
Nazarov, Kh.N.; Matyokubov, N.R.; and Rakhimov, T.O.
"FEATURES OF INTELLIGENT MODELS IN THE THEORY OF ROBOTIC AND MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 14.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/14