The paper discusses two problem, the firth, possibilities of improving the quality of the recognition algorithm based on partial precedent, by the original pre-training procedures. And second finding the optimal procedure for constructing improved results in some sense, the algorithms for calculating estimates. The peculiarity of this algorithm is that as precedents only such "anchor points" of a pattern that ensuring the following conditions are left: the distance from any point on the training set of i-th pattern to their nearest precedent is less than the distance to the nearest precedent of another pattern. This set of precedents provides unmistakable recognition of all samples of the training set. Thus, the probability of correctly separating of classes increases significantly. The set of dedicated training samples gives a chance to improve the level of reliability of data mining. One of species plant of tulip have chosen as object of research. This process is carried out via morphological features of tulip. The information about tulip is obtained from Central herbarium of institute of Botany of the Uzbek Academy of sciences.
1. Yu.I.Zhuravlev, Selected Scientific Works. Moscow: Magistr, 1998. (in Russian)
2. I.B.Gurevich, A.V.Nefedov, “An efficient technique for calculating proximity functions in the 2D family of algorithms based on estimate calculations with rectangular support sets”, Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 175-178, 2001.
3. A.A.Dukukin, “A method for constructing an optimal algorithm estimates calculations”, Journal of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics. vol. 46, pp. 755-762, 2006 (in Russian).
4. D.P.Vetrov, “On the stability of pattern recognition algorithms”, Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, vol. 13, no.3, pp. 470-475, 2003 (in Russian).
5. M.M.Kamilov, Kh.M.Mirzaev, S.S.Radjabov, “Definition of the model parameters of recognition algorithms based on an assessment of interconnection features”, Sibirean Deaprtment of Russian academy of sciences, institute of mathematics named after S. L. Sobolev. All-Russian conference with International participators, Knowledge – Ontology – Theory-2009, vol. 1, pp. 35-41, 2009 (in Russian).
6. Yu.I.Zhuravlev, V.V.Ryazanov, O.V.Senko, Recognition mathematical methods. Software system. Practical applications. Publishing FAZIS. (in Russian).
7. M.Kh.Hudayberdiev, A.R.Akhatov, A.Sh.Hamroev, “On a Model of Forming the Optimal Parameters of the Recognition Algorithms”, International journal of KIMICS, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 607-609, 2011.
8. M.M.Kamilov, A.Sh.Khamroev, “About methods for defining the threshold values of elements of quantitative features of objects in database DBTulipa”, X International IEEE Scientific and Technical Conference "Dynamics of Systems, Mechanisms and Machines", Omsk, November 15-17, 2016, vol. 4, pp. 21-25.
9. Alisher Khamroev, “An algorithm for constructing feature relations between the classes in the training set”, Original Research Article Procedia Computer Science, vol. 103, pp. 244-247, 2017, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2017.01.094.
10. M.M.Kamilov, M.Kh.Hudayberdiev, “Formation of a qualitative description of the training set in solving the recognition problem”, ISJ: Theoretical & Applied Science, no. 01 (57), pp. 33-37, 2018. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.15863/TAS.2018.01.57.6.
11. M.Kamilov, M.Hudayberdiev, A.Khamroev, “Algorithm for the Development of a Training Set that Best Describes the Objects of Recognition”, Procedia Computer Science, no. 150 (2019), pp. 116-122, 2019 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.02.024.
Kamilov, Mirzayan and Hudayberdiev, Mirzaakbar
"RECOGNITION VIA MORPHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF TULIP BY THE ALGORITHMS FOR CALCULATING ESTIMATES,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/1