Statistical data on information security that concerns Big Data and is the most important for enterprises are provided. Based on this data, we studied problems such as the lack of big data practices and protection, the lack of techniques for protecting big data, the lack of standards for protecting big data, the lack of regulation of big data and ecosystems, security problems in Big Data, and proposed several proposals to improve the security of systems that use this technology.
- SAS Analytics. URL: http://www.sas.com/ru_ru/software/analytics.html (date accessed: 05.01.2017).
- Free software for statistics, SAS University Edition/ / SAS. URL: http:// www.sas.com/ru_ru/software/university-edition.html (accessed: 05.01.2017).
- BudzkoV. I., Schmid A.V., Ivanov N. A., Sadovsky S. P. Security and confidentiality of the centralized system of disease prevention. URL: https://yadi.sk/d/F-CaJt3J3DgeS4 (date accessed: 19.03.2017).
- Bol'shie danny'e (Big Data Data: changing the future of humanity. URL: http://www.kitaichina.com/se/txt/2013-03/28/content_530849.htm (date accessed: 05.01.2017).
- Mayer-SchoenbergerV., KukierTo. Big data. A revolution that will change the way we live, work and think. Moscow, 2014.
- Ostapenko A. G., Ermilov E. V., Kalashnikov A. O. risks of damage, chances of utility and viability of components of automated systems under the influence of information threats on them // Information and security. 2013. Vol. 16, No. 2.
- Tehnologii analiza danny'h kompanii BaseGroup Labsdata analysis technologies SAS Analytics. URL: https://basegroup.ru/ (accessed: 05.01.2017).
"A STUDY OF SECURITY PROBLEMS IN BIG DATA AND THEIR SOLUTIONS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss4/13