A method for detecting denial-of-service attacks on web applications based on the use of a multi-layer perceptron is considered. The main issues related to the use of the neural network are described: the process of collecting and preparing statistical data, the features of forming indicators that characterize the state of the web application, as well as the issues of training and evaluating the quality of the neural network.
- Bekmuratov Tulkun Fayzievich, Botirov Fayzullajon Bakhtiyorovich, Haydarov Elshod Dilshod ugli, Electronic spam filtering based on neural networks, Сhemical technology. control and management, 2020, №3(93), p. 59-65.
- Han Byeong Woo, Yoon Ji Won. Illegal and Harmful Information Detection Technique Using Combination of Search Words // Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology. – 2016. – Vol. 26, no. 2. – P. 397–404.
- Kim Tae Ghyoon, Choi Young Han, Choi Seok Jin, Lee Cheol Won. System and method for detecting malicious script. – 5 12/2015. – US Patent 9,032,516
- Tarasov V.B. Model' nizkointensivnoy setevoy ataki "otkaz v obslujivanii" // Sbornik trudov VII Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tehnicheskoy konferencii «Bezopasny'e informacionny'e tehnologii» (BIT - 2016). - M.: MGTU im. N.E`. Baumana.
- Andy S., Rahardjo B., Hanindhito B. Attack scenarios and security analysis of MQTT communication protocol in IoT system // Proc. 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Informatics (EECSI). 2017. P. 600–604. doi: 10.11591/eecsi.4.1064
- Chifor B., Bica I., Patriciu V. Mitigating DoS attacks in publishsubscribe IoT networks // Proc. 9th International Conference on Electronics, Computers and Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2017). 2017. P. 1–6. doi: 10.1109/ECAI.2017.8166463
Ibrohimov, Azizbek Ravshonbek ugli
"DETECTION METHOD FOR “DENIAL OF SERVICE” ATTACKS ON WEB APPLICATIONS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 12.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss4/12