The article describes the simulation of the temperature field in a wide range of structural and operational parameters of the drying process. A qualitatively new representation of the temperature field profile in the chamber is revealed. As a result of the experiments, criteria were found for the unevenness of the temperature profiles on the pallets of the dispersion of the temperature of the material and the slope of the approximating line at fixed values of the average temperature of the substance. In the course of the work, an interrelation between the criteria of unevenness was revealed, which is clearly manifested when comparing optimization options according to various criteria. The solution to the optimization problem gives small deviations. The developed model allows you to organize process control taking into account strategic tasks: maximum performance or minimum power consumption. An engineering technique is proposed for selecting individual operational and design parameters of the installation based on the proposed nomograms.
- The study of freezing in the production of semi-finished products from potatoes / A.Yu. Prosekov, R.Z. Grigoryeva, S.Yu. Yuryev, V.A. Jdanov // Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. - 2006. - No. 6. – 47 p.
- Prosekov, A.Yu. Theory and practice of prion protein analysis in food products / A.Yu. Prosekov // Foods and Raw Materials. – 2014. – №. 2. – P. 106–120.
- Short, I.A. Application of the method of two temperature-time intervals to determine the thermophysical characteristics of food products and materials / I.A. Short, E.V. Short // University News. Food technology. - 2008. - No. 2–3. - p. 109–111.
- Short, I.A. Application of the method of two temperature-time intervals to determine the thermophysical characteristics of solid, liquid and bulk materials / I.A. Short // Technique and technology of food production. - 2009. - No. 2. - p. 37–41.
- Ostroumov, L.A. The method of two temperature-time intervals for determining the thermophysical characteristics of solid, liquid and bulk food products and materials / L.A. Ostroumov, I.A. Short, M.I. Ibragimov // Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials. - 2007. - No. 1. - p. 69–71.
- Vasiliev A.N. Electrotechnology and control during intensification of grain drying by active ventilation / A.N. Vasiliev. - Rostov-on-Don: TerraPrint, 2008 .-- 240 p.
- Jangam S.V. Drying of Foods, Vegetables and Fruits. Volume 1 / S.V. Jangam, C.L. Law, A.S. Mujumdar. – Singapore: National University of Singapore, 2010. – 232 р.
- Kaplun A.B., Meshalkin A.B. The equation of state of dense gases of one-component substances. Technical Physics. Reports of the Academy of Sciences.Volume 392,No. 1,2003.p.1-5.
- Larina E.L. Efficiency analysis of energy-technological heat-mass transfer processes in moist air in the textile industry: Abstract. dis. ... cand. tech. Sciences: 05.14.04 / E.L. Larina. - M., 2003 .- 15 p.
- Chagin O.V., Kokina N.R., Pastin V.V. Food Drying Equipment. Ivanovo, Ivan.chem. - technol. un-t 2007. -138 p.
- Votinov M.V. Improving the efficiency of heat treatment of fish by automatically controlling the processes of its heating and dehydration. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of science in technical sciences. Murmansk - 2015.250 p.
- Natareev OS Modeling and calculation of the drying process of wet materials in a chamber dryer. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences. Ivanovo - 2016 .-- 147 p.
- Ayse B., Filiz K. Experimental Investigation of Drying Behavior of Rosehip in a Cyclone-Type Dryer. International Scholarly and Scientific Research & Innovation 7(6) 2013. p.1316-1320.
- Cuervo-Andrade S.P. and Hensel O. Stepwise drying of medicinal plants as alternative to reduce time and energy processing. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 138, Number 1. 2016 IOP Conf. Ser.:Mater. Sci. Eng. Р. 138.
- Kudra T. Advanced drying technologies / T. Kudra, A.S. Mujumdar. – New York, Basel: Marcel Dekker, Inc, 2002. - 472 p.
- Chagin OV, Kokina NR, Pastin V.V. Equipment for drying food / Ivan. Chem. technol. University: Ivanovo, 2007 .-- 138 p.
- Gatapov N.Ts. The complex methodology of experimental studies and thermophysical measurements in drying processes with significant temperature kinetics [Text] / N.Ts. Gatapov, V.I. Konovalov // Bulletin of TSTU. - 2005. - T. 11, No. 1A. - from. 133 - 150.
- Kyurdyumov V.I., Pavlushin A.A., Karpenko G.V., Sutyagin S.A. Grain heat treatment in contact type plants. Monograph / Ulyanovsk UTSAA named after P.A. Stolyshin, 2013.290 s.
- Degtyarev A.A. Kinetics and mathematical modeling of the drying process of thermolabile materials in a vibro-aero-boiling layer. dis. Cand. those. Sciences: 05.17.08 / A. D. Plat Degtyarev A.A. - Tambov, 2010, p.262.
- Akulich P.V. Calculations of drying and heat exchange plants / P.V. Akulich. - Minsk: Belarus. Navuka, 2010, p.443.
- Sazhin B.S., Sazhin V.B. Scientific foundations of thermal moisture treatment of dispersed and roll materials. M .: Chemistry, 2012, p.776, Ill.
- Aleksanyan I.Yu., Maksimenko Yu.A., Guba O.E., Feklunova Yu.S. Spray dryer // Technologies of food and processing industry AIC - healthy food products. Voronezh, 2015. No. 2 (6). p.55-59.
- Safarov J.E., Sultanova Sh.A. The influence of the structure of coolant flows on the phase temperature profile in a mobile drying unit. Problems of energy and resource conservation. 2017 No. 3-4. p.123-127.
- Sultanova Sh.A., Safarov Zh.E., Azizov U.A., Tulaganov A.A. The use of a water heating convective drying plant for the dehydration of medicinal plants. Tashkent, // Pharmaceutical journal 2018 No. 1. P.19-22.
- Sultanova Sh.A. The study of the temperature field profiles of the convective drying of plant materials. Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials. Moscow, No. 8, 2017. 47-50 p.
- Sultanova Sh.A. Improvement of water heater convective installation for drying drugs. Diss. Tashkent, 2018, p.120.
Sultanova, Shaxnoza Abduvaxitovna; Safarov, Jasur Esirgapovich; and Raxmanova, Tojiniso Tursunboyevna
"STUDY OF TEMPERATURE PROFILE IN DRYING PROCESS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss3/5
Biological Factors Commons, Complex Fluids Commons, Controls and Control Theory Commons, Industrial Technology Commons, Other Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Commons, Pharmaceutical Preparations Commons, Process Control and Systems Commons