In this paper described of modelling processes of the real-time remote monitoring system of solar power sources, modelled and investigated by wireless sensor nets of telecommunications devices. As a modelling environment was obtained Proteus software. In processes of modelling of the system, structure and a block diagram of the system were developed, each of elements is deleted to parts of the system and separately described. Specially created software for the research system. The structure of the system developed and software tested by modelling processes. The results of modelling of monitoring system presented in a virtual terminal, an oscillography, and a local web browser.
- Davronbekov D.A. Features Measurement Parameters and Control Functioning of Integrated Chips // 2016 International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies, ICISCT 2016.
- Khujamatov Kh.E., Khasanov D.T., Reypnazarov E.N. “Research and Modelling Adaptive Management of Hybrid Power Supply Systems for Object Telecommunications based on IoT”, International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies ICISCT 2019, Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT47635.2019.9011831.
- R. Nagalakshmi, B. Kishore Babu, D. Prashanth. “Design and Development of a Remote Monitoring and Maintenance of Solar Plant Supervisory System”, International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science, Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2014.
- Khujamatov Kh.E., Khasanov D.T., Reypnazarov E.N. “Modeling and Research of Automatic Sun Tracking System on the bases of IoT and Arduino UNO”, International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies ICISCT 2019, Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT47635.2019.9011913.
- I.Kh. Siddikov., Kh.A. Sattarov., Kh.E. Khujamatov., O.R. Dekhkonov. Modeling the processes in magnetic circuits of electromagnetic transdusers // International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies ICISCT 2016, 2nd, 3rd and 4th of November 2016, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT.2016.7777393.
- Abhishek Parikh, Farah Pathan, Bhavdipsinh Rathod, Sandeep Shah. “Solar Panel Condition Monitoring System based on Wireless Sensor Network”, International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research, Volume 4, Issue 12, December 2015.
- I.Kh. Siddikov., Kh.A. Sattarov., Kh.E. Khujamatov. Modeling of the Transformation Elements of Power Sources Control // International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies (ICISCT) Applications, Trends and Opportunities, 2nd, 3rd and 4th of November 2017, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT.2017.8188581.
- S. Madhubala, R. Nachammai, I. Nandhini, A. M.Preethisha, J. Janet Paulin. “Solar power based remote monitoring and control of industrial parameters using IoT”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 05, Issue 03, Mar-2018.
- S.P.Vijayaragavan, B.Karthik, M.Sriram. “Wind Mill Monitoring System using IOT and WI-FI”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Volume-8, Issue-1, May 2019.
- Davronbekov, D., Aliev, U.T., Isroilov, J.D. Using the energy of electromagnetic radiation as a source of power // 2017 International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies, ICISCT 2017, p. 1-3.
- M. Farzhana Parveen, R. Neelavathy, S. B. Reshma, U. Saravanakumar. “Simulation, Fabrication and Monitoring of a Solar Power Plants using Arm7 and Proteus Software”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, Volume 9, Issue No. 5, May 2019.
- D.A.Davronbekov, U.T.Aliev, J.D.Isroilov, X.F.Alimdjanov. Power Providing Methods for Wireless Sensors // International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies. Applications, Trends and Opportunities, ICISCT 2019.
- Siddikov I.Kh. Sattarov Kh.A. Khujamatov Kh.E. Dexkhonov O.R. Agzamova M.R. Modeling of Magnet Circuits of Electromagnetic Transducers of the Three-Phases Current//2018 XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronics Instrument Engineering (APEIE-2018), October 2-6, 2018, Novosibirsk. –p.p. 419-422. DOI: 10.1109/APEIE.2018.8545714.
- Matyokubov U.K., Davronbekov D.A. The Impact of Mobile Communication Power Supply Systems on Communication Reliability and Viability and Their Solutions // International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Vol. 29, No. 5, (2020), pp. 3374 – 3385.
- Muradova A.A. Khujamatov Kh.E. Results of Calculations of Parameters of Reliability of Restored Devices of the Multiservice Communication Network // International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies ICISCT 2019, Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT47635.2019.9011932.
- I.Kh.Siddikov., Kh.A.Sattarov., Kh.E.Khujamatov. Research of the Influence of Nonlinear Primary Magnetization Curves of Magnetic Circuits of Electromagnetic Transducers of the Three-phases Current // Universal Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Horizon Research Publishing Corporation, USA. 2016, Vol.4(1), pp. 29 – 32. DOI: 10.13189/ujeee.2016.040104.
- I.Kh.Siddikov., Kh.A.Sattarov., Kh.E.Khujamatov. Modeling and research circuits of intelligent sensors and measurement systems with distributed parameters and values// “Chemical technology control and management” International scientific and technical journal, Tashkent 4-5/2018/ pp. 50-55.
Siddikov, Ilkhomjon Xakimovich; Khujamatov, Khalimjon Ergashevich; Khasanov, Doston Turayevich; and Reypnazarov, Ernazar Nurjamiyevich
"MODELING OF MONITORING SYSTEMS OF SOLAR POWER STATIONS FOR TELECOMMUNICATION FACILITIES BASED ON WIRELESS NETS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss3/4