The article considers the problem of creating a smoke detection and fire detection system for technological objects. Fire detection is carried out using a vision system. Monitoring of technological objects is carried out using an unmanned aerial vehicle. For further actions, processing and classification of images is necessary. When observing the technological apparatuses of the chemical and petrochemical industry, problems arise associated with the large size, distribution and extent of objects. There may be situations in which there are violations of the technological regulations and, as a result, the occurrence of fire, fire and smoke. Using the technology of unmanned piloting, monitoring and monitoring of large-sized objects becomes more accessible, and the regulated flight of objects allows you to identify and prevent dangerous situations. The approach proposed in the work of applying the spatio-temporal model of objects of observation and highlighting smoke areas allows us to solve the problem of detecting moving objects (smoke, flames) in the absence of a priori information, combining further moving areas of the images of objects to obtain hazard information.
- Davydovsky A.G. and other problems of the use of unmanned aerial vehicles in ensuring public, industrial and environmental safety / A.G. Davydovsky, D.V. Likhachevsky, S.K. Dick, C.D. Yashin, L.P. Varlamova, J.A. Tazhiev // Big Data and advanced Analytics. 2019 = BIG DATA and high-level analysis: Sat materials of the V Intern. scientific-practical conf. (Republic of Belarus, Minsk, March 13-14, 2019). At 2 hours, Part 2 - Page 305-320.
- Binenko, V.I. Some results and prospects of using unmanned aerial vehicles for environmental monitoring / V.I. Binenko, V.K. Donchenko, V.L. Andreev, R.V. Ivanov // Ecological chemistry. - 2001. - N1. - S. 21-31.
- Hayroyan, Z.A. Monitoring of oil trunk pipelines using unmanned aerial vehicles / Z.A. Hayroyan, O.A. Korkishko, G.V. Sukharev // Electronic scientific journal "Engineering Journal of the Don." - 2016. - N4. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.ivdon.ru/ru/maga-zine/archive/n4y2016/3898. - Access date: 12/17/2018.
- Popov NI, Emelyanova OV Dynamic features of monitoring overhead power lines using a quadrocopter // Modern problems of science and education. - 2014. - No. 2 .; URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view? id = 12773 (accessed date: 08/15/2018).
- Katkovsky, L.V. Metrological characteristics of video thermal fire detection systems / L.V. Katkovsky, S. Yu. Vorobyov // Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. - 2012.- T.79, N1. - Page 168-176.
- Varlamov O.O. and etc. Mivar expert systems for supporting production processes in transport. O.O. Varlamov, Adamova L.E., Nazarov K.V. , Saraev D.V., Jha Punam, Varlamova I.A. // T-Comm. Vol. 11. # 5-2017. - Page 53-59. Access Mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/mivarnye-ekspertnye-sistemy-dlya-soprovozhdeniya-proizvodstvennyh-protsessov-na-transporte. - Date of access: 09/17/2019.
- Vogel, Wolfgang. A non-zero-divisor characterization of Buchsbaum modules. Michigan Math. J. 28 (1981), no. 2, 147-152. doi: 10.1307 / mmj / 1029002505. https://projecteuclid.org/euclid.mmj/1029002505.
- Alpatov B. A., Blokhin A. N., Muravyov V. S. Algorithm for image processing for systems of automatic tracking of air objects // Digital signal processing. 2010. No. 4. C. 12–17.
- Muravyov V. S., Muravyev S. I. Adaptive algorithm for the detection and detection of airborne objects in images // Information and control systems. 2011. No 5. P. 8–14.
- N.Senthilkumarn, R.Rajesh(2009), ”Edge Detection Techniques for Image Segmentation- A Survey of Soft Computing Approaches”, IJRTE, vol1,No 2, 2009, pp. 250-254.
- Salem Saleh Al-amri, N.V. Kalyankar, Khamitkar S.D: “Image Segmentation by Using Edge Detectors”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 02, No. 03, 2010, pp. 804-807.
- Y.Ramadevi, T.Sridevi, B.Poornima, B.Kalyani Segmentation And Object Recognition Using Edge Detection Techniques// International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), Vol 2, No 6, December 2010, pp.153-161.
- Muthukrishnan.R1 and M.Radha Edge Detection Techniques For Image Segmentation // International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) Vol 3, No 6, Dec 2011.pp.259-267.
- Michael A. Wirth, Image Segmentation: Edge-based/University of Guelph Computing and Information Science, Image Processing Group, 2004.
- Korkishko, A.N. Location of leaks of oil, oil products and unstable hydrocarbon liquids on trunk pipelines / A.N. Korkishko, Sh.I. Rakhmatullin, V.G. Karamyshev // Journal "Problems of the collection, preparation and transport of oil and oil products." - 2011. - N2. - S. 142–147.
- Varlamova L.P. Application on unmanned aeral vehicle in providing technological safety // Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences 5(14), 2019, pp. 54-91.
Varlamova, Lyudmila Petrovna
"IMAGE PROCESSING OF TECHNOLOGICAL OBJECTS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss3/11