This article presents the results of obtaining biopolymers of chitin and chitosan from a new promising source- died honey bee apis mellifera. To obtain chitin, at the first stage, the protein (deproteination) and mineral (demineralization) constituents of subpestilence, i.e. put them in soluble state and removed. Demineralization was carried out with 2 M hudrochloric acid for 5 hours at room temperature. The process of deproteination is carried out by processing the crushed raw materials with 1 N sodium hudroxide solution for 1 hour at a temperature of 800С. Each process was accompanied by washing the raw materials to a natural wash water reaction (pH=7). At the next stage, chitin deacetylation under the influence of a 35% aqueous NaOH solution at a temperature of 850С for 4 hours produced chitosan, which is a high molecular weight glucosamine polymer, and dried at 50-550С. The resulting mass was decolorized with a 3% H2O2 solution and washed ethanol.
- K.G.Skryabina, G.A.Vihorevoy, V.P.Varlamova, “Hitin i hitozan: poluchenie, svoystva i primenenie” [Chitin and chitosan: preparation, properties and application], Moskva: Nauka, 2002, 368 p. (in Russian).
- C.B.Nemcev, S.V.Nemcev, i dr., “Novy'e istochniki biologicheski aktivny'h vesch'estv v produktah pchelovodstva” [New sources of biologically active substances in bee product] Pchelovodstvo, no. 5, pp. 50-51, 2001. (in Russian).
- S.V Nemcev, i dr., “Poluchenie hitina i hitozana iz medonosny'h pchel” [Obtaining chitin and chitosan from honeybee], Prikladnaya biohimiya i mikrob, no. 1, pp. 46-50, 2004. (in Russian).
- N.Z.Hismatullina, “Prakticheskaya apiterapiya” [Practical apitherapy], Perm': E`ksLibrum, 2009, 336 p. (in Russian).
- P.K.Dutta, M.N.Ravikumar, “Chitin and chitosan for versatile application JMS”, Polym.RevC42, 2002, 307 p.
- A.Domard, M.Domard, “Chitosan: Structure-proretries relationship and biomedical application, Polymeric biomaterials edited by”, New York ,2003.
- G.A.Ikhtiyarova “Extraction of chitin and chitosan from died honey bee”, Materials of international scientific conference, Kazakistan, 2018,.pp.135-140.
- X.Haydarova, G.Ikhtiyarova, “Method of obtaining a chitosan aminopolisaccharide from behbat Apis Mellifera” Journal of chemistry Kazakistan, no. 2, pp. 69-74, 2019.
- G.A.Ihtiyarova, F.M.Nuritdinova, N.B.Muinova, “Novy'y perspektivny'y metod polucheniya hitina, hitozana iz podmora pchel i ego primenenie” [A new promising method for obtaining chitin and chitosan from the bee subsurface and its application], Sovremenny'e problemy' nauki o polimerah: Material'y Mejdunar. nauch.-prakt. Konf, Tashkent, 2016, p. 77-80. (in Russian).
- G.A.Ihtiyarova i dr., “Novaya tehnologiya polucheniya vosproizvodimy'h biopolimerov hitina i hitozana iz podmora pchel” [New technology for producing reproducible biopolymers of chitin and chitosan from the bee subsurface], Himiya i himicheskaya tehnologiya, no. 4, pp. 33-37, 2017. (in Russian).
- G.A.Ihtiyarova, SH.B.Mamatova, F.N.Krurbanova, “Poluchenie i harakterizaciya hitina i hitozana iz podmora pchel Apis Mellifera” [Preparation and characterization of chitin and chitosan from the subsurface bee Apis Mellifera], Yuniversum: tehnicheskie nauki: E`lektron. Nauch jurnal, pp. 31-35, 2018. (in Russian).
- G.Ihtiyarova, “Bioparchalanuvchi hitin va hitozan polimerlari: olinishi, hossalari va ku'llanilishi”, Buhoro: Durdona nashrie'ti, 2018. -92 b
Ixtiyarova, Gulnora Akmalovna; Hazratova, Dilshoda Azamovna; Umarov, Bobur Nosir o’g’li; and Seytnazarova, Oksana Muratbayevna
"EXTRACTION OF CHITOSAN FROM DIED HONEY BEE APIS MELLIFERA,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss2/3