The influence of the additive of solid waste of soda production (SWSP) on the content of -C2S and C3S in cement studied. It was found that SWSP affects the density of the aluminum-containing minerals C3A and C4AF, in addition, in the presence of gypsum, their plasticizing properties improved. The introduction of SWSP additives during grinding of clinker intensifies the grinding process and made it possible to obtain a more plastic cement. It was proved that SWSP with CaCl2 content can be used as an additive to concrete and cement mortars - this has significantly improved the manufacturability and performance properties of cement-containing materials.
The effectiveness of SWSP significantly depends on the content of alite in cement: the more it is, the lower the effect of plasticization and water reduction. The optimal dosage of SWSP is 10-20 mass. % The addition of inorganic electrolyte of calcium chloride and their components showed good results in plasticization and water reduction. The main practical result is the possibility of obtaining high-quality cement materials (concrete) with significant additives of complex SWSP using simple technological means and based on ordinary cements.
- A.A.Shatov, “Puti resheniya ekologicheskix problem proizvodstva kal’cinirovannoy sodi. Utilizasiya otxodov” [Methods for solving the environmental problem of soda ash production. Utilization of wastes], Moskva: Ob. inf. VINITI, 1997, 107 p.
- V.B.Ratinov, F.M.Ivanov, “Himiya v stroitel’stve” [Chemistry in construction], Moskva: Stroyizdat, 1969, 198 p. (in Russian).
- A.A.Pashenko, “Teoriya cemenita” [Theory of semenita], Kiev: Burivesnik, 1991, 168 p. . (in Russian).
- V.K.Kozlova, A.V.Vol’yer, A.A.Karpova “Ocenka effektivnosti dobavok, zamedl’yayushih shvativayuniye cementnogo testa” [Effectiveness evaluation of additives that slow down the formation of cement dough], Polzunovskiy vestnik, no. 2, pp. 230-234, 2006. (in Russian).
- V.Y.Kaushanskiy “Ispol’zovaniye materialov dlya ekonomii energo resursov v tehnologii cementa” [Use of materials for energy saving in cement technology], Texnikai i tehnologiya silikatov, no. 2, pp. 45-50, 2004. (in Russian).
- G.K.Uteniyazova, E.T.Ataquziyev, “Vliyaniye hloristogo kalciya na gidrataciyu i svoystva karbonatnogo portlandusmenta” [Effect of calcium chloride on hydration and properties of carbonate Portland cement], Vestnik KKOANRUz, no. 2, pp. 29-33, 1999. (in Russian).
- G.K.Uteniyazova, A.M.Iskanderov, A.T.Ataquziyev, “Osnovniye stroitel’no-texnicheskiye svoystva portlandusmenta s dobavkoy izvestnyaka” [Main construction and technical properties of Portland cement with limestone addition], DAN Ruz , no. 4, pp. 57-60, 2003. (in Russian).
- R.M.Turdiyeva, “Protcessi gidratasii i tverdeniye portlandusmenta s dobavkami” [Processes of hydration and hardening of Portland cement with additives], aftoref. dis. kand. texn. nauk. Tashkent, 1999, 21 p. (in Russian).
- V.M.Ermakov “Praktikum po metodam fiziko-himicheskix issledovaniy” [Practice on methods of physical and chemical research], Moskva: RXTU, 2000, 80 p. (in Russian).
- Y.M Butt, V.V.Timashev, “Praktikum po himicheskoy tehnologii vyajushih materialov” [Practice in chemical technology of binders], Moskva: Visshaya shkola, 1979, 504 p. (in Russian).
- Z.B.Entin, B.E.Yudovich, “Mnogokomponentniye cementi’ [Multi-component cements], 2-ye mejdunarodnoye soveshaniye po himii texnologii cementa. Rossiyskoye himicheskoye obshestvo im. D.I. Mendeleyeva. Tomsk, 2000, pp. 94-109. (in Russian).
- T.V.Kuznesova, M.M.Selchev, A.P.Osokin, V.M.Korneyev, L.T.Sudaks, “Special’nie cementi” [Special cement], Moskva: Stroyizdat, 1997, 314 p. (in Russian).
- A.M.Giskov “Metodi issledovaniya neorganicheskih veshestv i materialov” [Investigation methods of inorganic phenomena and materials], Moskva: MGU, 2003, 47 p. (in Russian).
- M.M.Sichev “Perspektivi povisheniya prochnosti cementnogo kamnya” [Prospects for developing strength of cement stone], Cement, no. 19, pp. 17-19, 1987. (in Russian).
- YU.V.Nikifirov, M.B.Kouchiya, “Ispol’zovaniye netradicionnix siryevih materialovv proizvodstve cementa” [Application of non-traditional lime materials in cement production], Сement, no. 5, pp. 44-63, 1992. (in Russian).
- U.A.Yoqubov, T.A.Ataquziyev, N.X.Tolipov, “Visokoprochniye portlandusmenti, modificirovanniye othodami himicheskoy promishlennosti” [High-strength Portland cements modified by chemical industry waste], Kompozicionniye materiali, no. 2, pp. 49-53, 2000. (in Russian).
Shamadinova, Nargis; Tokhtakhunova, Gulnora Abdukadirovna PhD; Atakuziev, Temur Azimovich; and Rakhimjanova, Shakhnoza Saidanvarovna
"FEATURES OF HYDRATION PROCESS, STRUCTURE FORMATION AND CURING PROCESSES OF MONO AND POLYMINERAL CEMENT IN THE PRESENCE OF ADDITIVES OF SOLID WASTE OF SODA PRODUCTION,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss1/2