The article discusses the issues of preliminary processing and image filtering. One of the problems with image preprocessing is the presence of blurring and noise. The problem of highlighting the background of a moving object. Next, consider the problem of constructing a Kalman filter of block type. When using the Kalman filter to solve the adaptive filtering problem, the monitored process is the vector of optimal filter coefficients. The purpose of applying the Kalman filter is to minimize the variance of the estimate of the vector random process. Noise filtering in the form of a block filter allows to restore damaged areas of images using relative shift.
- Handbook on the theory of auvol. atic control, Ed. A.A. Krasovsky, Moskva: Nauka, 1987, 712 p.
- N.D.Egupov, K.A.Pupkov, “Methods of classical and modern theory of auvol. atic control”, Textbook in 5 volumes. Moskva: Publishing house of MSTU named after N.E. Bauman, 2004.
- I.B.Yadikin, V.M.Shumsky, F.A.Ovsepyan, “Adaptive management of continuous technological processes”, Moskva: Energoavol, izdat, 1985, 240 p.
- V.Antonov, V.Terekhov, I.Tyukin, “Adaptive control in technical systems”, Tutorial. Publishing house: Publishing house of the St.Petersburg university, 2001, 244 p.
- A.L.Fradkov, “Adaptive control in complex systems”, Мoskva: Science, 1990.
- A.N.Tikhonov, V.Y.Arsenin, “Methods for solving illposed problems”, 1986, 288 p.
- A.N.Tikhonov, A.V.Goncharsky, V.V.Stepanov, A.G.Yagola, “Numerical methods for solving illposed problems”, Moskva: Nauka, 1990.
- A.N.Tikhonov, A.S.Leonov, A.G.Yagola, “Nonlinear illposed problems”, Moskva: Nauka, 1995, 308 p.
- V.A.Morozov, “Regular methods for solving ill-posed problems”, Moskva: Nauka, 1987.
- A.B.Bakushinsky, M.Y.Kokurin, “Iterative methods for solving irregular equations”, Moskva: Lenand, 2006, 214 p.
- G.M.Vainikko, A.Y.Veretennikov, “Iterative procedures in illposed problems” Moskva: Nauka, 1986.
- F.Drygala, “On the refinement of pseudosolutions of a system of linear equations”, Journal of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 22: 5(1982), pp. 1027-1032.
- Ch.Lawson, R.Henson, “Numerical solution of problems in the method of least squares”, 1986, 232 p.
- A.I.Zhdanov, “Introduction to methods for solving illposed problems: The publishing of the Samara state”, Aerospace University, 2006, 87 p.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, U.F.Mamirov, “Algorithms of sustainable estimation of unknown input signals in control systems”. Journal of Multiple Valued Logic and Soft Computing, vol. 33, Issue 12, 2019, pp. 110.
- U.F.Mamirov, “Algorithms of stable control of a matrix object in the conditions of parametric uncertainty Chemical Technology”, Control and Management, no. 1, pp. 164-168, 2018.
- J.Golub, Ch.Van Louch, “Matrix calculations”: Per. With the English. Moskva: World, 1999, 548 p.
- J.Demmel, “Computational linear algebra”, Theory and applications, 2001, 430 p.
- R.Horn, C.Johnson, “Matrix analysis”, 1989, 655 p.
- H.Z.Igamberdiyev, J.U.Sevinov, “Sustainable algorithms for synthesis of localoptimal adaptive dynamic object management systems” Chemical Technology. Control and Management, 2018, no. 3, pp. 59-62.
Marakhimov, Avazbek and Varlamova, Lyudmila
"Block Form Of Kalman Filter In Processing Images With Low Resolution,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2019
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2019/iss4/9