The problems of formation and construction of regularized algorithms for estimating the parameters of regulators in systems of indirect adaptive control in parametrically indeterminate objects are considered. When constructing regularized estimates for regulator settings, the concept of pseudoinversion is used based on computing solutions with an unbiased square of length using an equivalent extended joint system. Algorithms for iterative refinement of the desired solution are given. These computational procedures make it possible to regularize the synthesis problem of the considered algorithms for estimating the parameters of regulators and to raise the qualitative indices of control processes of dynamic objects under conditions of parametric uncertainty.
1. Handbook on the theory of automatic control, Ed. A.A. Krasovsky. –M.: Nauka, 1987. - 712 p.
2. Egupov N.D., Pupkov K.A. Methods of classical and modern theory of automatic control. Textbook in 5 volumes. -M.: Publishing house of MSTU named after N.E. Bauman, 2004.
3. Yadikin I.B., Shumsky V.M., Ovsepyan F.A. Adaptive management of continuous technological processes. -M.: Energoatomizdat, 1985. - 240p.
4. Antonov V., Terekhov V., Tyukin I. Adaptive control in technical systems. Tutorial. Publishing house: Publishing house of the St.-Petersburg university, 2001. - 244 p.
5. Fradkov A.L. Adaptive control in complex systems, –М.: Science, 1990.
6. Tikhonov A.N., Arsenin V.Y. Methods for solving ill-posed problems, 1986. –288 p.
7. Tikhonov A.N., Goncharsky A.V., Stepanov V.V., Yagola A.G. Numerical methods for solving ill-posed problems, –M.: Nauka, 1990.
8. Tikhonov A.N., Leonov A.S., Yagola A.G. Nonlinear ill-posed problems, –M.: Nauka, 1995. -308 p.
9. Morozov V.A. Regular methods for solving ill-posed problems, –M.: Nauka, 1987.
10. Bakushinsky A.B., Kokurin M.Y. Iterative methods for solving irregular equations. –M.: Lenand, 2006. - 214 p.
11. Vainikko G.M., Veretennikov A.Y. Iterative procedures in ill-posed problems. –M.: Nauka, 1986.
12. Drygala F., “On the refinement of pseudo-solutions of a system of linear equations”, Journal of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 22: 5 (1982), 1027-1032.
13. Lawson, Ch., Henson, R., Numerical solution of problems in the method of least squares, 1986. -232 p.
14. Zhdanov A.I. Introduction to methods for solving ill-posed problems: -The publishing of the Samara state. Aerospace University, 2006. -87 p.
15. Yusupbekov N.R., Igamberdiev H.Z., Mamirov U.F. Algorithms of sustainable estimation of unknown input signals in control systems // Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, Vol. 33, Issue 1-2, 2019, –PP. 1-10
16. Mamirov U.F. Algorithms of stable control of a matrix object in the conditions of parametric uncertainty //Chemical Technology. Control and Management. 2018. №. 1. – PP. 164-168.
17. Golub J., Van Louch Ch. Matrix calculations: Per. With the English. -M.: World, 1999. -548 p.
18. Demmel J. Computational linear algebra. Theory and applications, 2001 -430 p.
19. Horn R., Johnson C. Matrix analysis, 1989. -655 p.
20. Igamberdiyev H.Z., Sevinov J.U. Sustainable algorithms for synthesis of local-optimal adaptive dynamic object management systems // Chemical Technology. Control and Management. 2018. №. 3. – PP. 59-62.
Mamirov, Uktam Farkhodovich
"Sustainable Algorithms For Synthesis Of Regulators In Adaptive Control Systems Of Parametrically Uncertain Objects,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2019
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2019/iss4/8