The article discusses the mathematical model of the implemented intruder of the process of information impact on the operational-technological communication network based on IP technologies, representing the process of functioning of the IP telephone network in the form of a stochastic network, using the Mason equation for closed graphs, an equivalent function of the stochastic network, the network functioning process operational-technological communication-IP in the conditions of the nth type of cyber attack of the intruder. To demonstrate the method for determining the distribution function of time for bringing data packets in the operational-technological communication-IP network, a particular problem is considered. Using the Mason equation for closed graphs, the equivalent function of the stochastic network is compiled, it is established that the developed model provides results that do not contradict the logic, is sensitive to changes in input parameters and is operable, is in good agreement with the data obtained using known models, and allows you to determine the average time spent on implementation of the selected type of computer attack.
1. Uzbek Railways: official site. - URL .: http://railway.uz/ru (date of treatment 09/12/2018).
2. Operational and technological telephone communication in railway transport: Textbook for universities of railway transport / Yu.V. Yurkin, A.K. Lebedinsky, V.A. Prokofiev, I.D. Blinder Ed. Yu.V. Yurkina. - M .: State Educational Institution “Educational and Methodological Center for Education in Railway Transport”, 2007. –264 p.
3. Kudryashov, V.A. Transport communication: textbook for universities railway. transport / V.A. Kudryashov, A.D. Mochenov; under. ed. V.A. Kudryashova. - M.: Route, 2005.– 294 p.
4. Ventzel E.S. Probability Theory / Study Guide for University Students: 10th ed. - M .: Higher. school, 2006 .-- 575 s.
5. Lozhkovsky A.G. Calculation of the characteristics of a system with a queue with self-similar network traffic / A.G. Lozhkovsky, A.S. Popova. - 2016. - No. 2. - S. 80–87.
6. Privalov A.A. The method of topological transformation of stochastic networks and its use for the analysis of communication systems of the Navy / A.A. Privalov. - SPb. : BMA, 2000.- 166 p. 7. Privalo, A.A. The mathematical model of the XSS attack / A.A. Privalov, Yu.S. Karabanov, A.O. Kravtsov, S.I. Sidorov // Izv. PGUPS. - 2018 .-- T. 15, no. 1. - S. 167–172.
7. Privalov II. Introduction to the theory of functions of a complex variable: a textbook / II. Privalov. - M.: Nauka, 1984 .-- 355 p.
8. Bocharov, I.O. Voice over IP networks / I.O.Bocharov, M.K. Tsybulin // Telecommunication. - Vol. 6. - P. 41–42.
9. Dudnik, B.Ya. Reliability and reliability of communication systems / V.F. Ovcharenko, V.K. Orlov et al .; under the editorship of B.Ya. Angelica. - M .: Radio and communications, 1984. - 216 p.
10. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. The introduction of modified devices for operational-technological communication on the Angren-Pop railway section. // Muhammad Al-Khorazmiy avlodlari Ilmiy-amaliy wa ahborot-taliliy journal No. 3 (5) / 2018. –S. 89-94.
11. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. The tasks of organizing and managing the integrated digital network of operational and technological communication based on PIC-D devices at the Angren-Pap railway sections. // Journal "European science review" No. 9-10.2018. September-Oktober. Volume 1. pp. 220-227.
12. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. Distribution of telephone load in networks of operational-technological communication of JSC "Uzbekistan Temir Yollari". // Norway NJDIS Magazine No. 29 (1). VOL 1. 2019. 52-55.
13. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. Analysis of the existing network of operational - technological communication using IP-technology and their effective development to improve the transportation process of JSC "Uzbekistan Temir Yollari" // MIAJ "Crede Experto: transport, society, education, language". Electronic journal. Irkutsk-2019. No. 2.
14. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. Existing problems and prospects for the development of train radio communications in the Kamchik railway tunnel // Materials in the proceedings of the conference series: “International scientific review”. (Boston. USA. No. 11 (53). 2018. November. - S. 24-28.
15. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. Problems and prospects for the development of train radio communications in the Kamchik railway tunnel // Bulletin of scientific conferences 2018. N 10-4 (38). - S.118-119. Science and education in the XXI century. Based on materials from the international scientific and practical conference October 31, 2018, Part 4.
16. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. Distribution of telephone load in networks of operational-technological communication of JSC "Uzbekistan Temir Yollari". // Problems of receiving, processing and transmitting measuring information II International scientific and technical conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the birth of Professor Zaripov Madiyar Fakhritdinovich. September 19-20, 2019, Ufa, Russia. -S.9-12.
17. Khalikov A.A., Mirsagdiev O.A. Development of information measuring systems based on fiber optic sensors. Problems of receiving, processing and transmitting measurement information. II International Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the birth of Professor Zaripov Madiyar Fakhritdinovich September 19-20, 2019, Ufa, Russia. - S.207-212.
18. Khalikov A.A., Mirsagdiev O.A. Assessment of telephone load on the channels of operational technological communication. Muҳammad al-Khorazmiy Avlodlari. Tashkent 3 (9) / 2019. -C. 48-52.
19. Khalikov A.A., Urakov O.Kh. The development of wireless communications in rail transport. Collection of reports of the Republican scientific and technical conference "Modern problems and their solutions of information and communication technologies and telecommunications" I - Part of Ferghana May 30-31, 2019. -S.9-12.
20. Khalikov A.A., Mirsagdiev O.A. Temir yўl transportation technologist aloқ tarmoқlarida yangi avlod telecommunication tizimlarini қўllash. Muhammad al-Khorazmiy avlodlari Ilmiy-amaliy wa ahborot-taliliy magazine number 1. 2019.- S. 52-55.
21. Khalikov A.A., Mirsagdiev O.A. Improving the systems of operational - technological communication of the railway of Uzbekistan with the use of packet switching. Monograph. Fan wa technology. Tashkent 2019. –182 p.
Khalikov, Abdulxak Abdulxairovich and Urakov, Olimdjan Khikmatovich
"Mathematical Model Of The Implemented Impairer Of The Information Impact Process On The Operative-Technological Communication Network Based On Ip-Technologies,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2019
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2019/iss4/7