In this paper a formal model for protecting information from DDoS attacks, allows to improve the efficiency of computer networks, taking into account the interaction of detection modules and the use of formal set-theoretic constructions are proposed.
- Kotenko and E. Doynikova, “Security assessment of computer networks based on attack graphs and securi ty events”, Bali, Indonesia, LNCS, vol. 8047. Springer Verlag, pp. 462-471, April 2014,
- A.Behrouz Forouzan, “Data Communications and Networking”, 5th Edition McGrawHill Forouzan series, NewYork USA, 2007, p. 1134.
- William Stallings, “Data and Computer Communications” (10th Edition), International Edition, 2013, p. 912.
- D. van Dalen: Logic and Structure (4th extended ed. Revised). (Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2008).
- M. Rathjen: Metamathematical Properties of Intuitionistic Set Theories with Choice Principles. In: S.B. Cooper, B.Lowe, A. Sorbi (eds.): New Computational Paradigms: Changing Conceptions of What is Computable (Springer, New York, 2008) P.287312.
Karimov, M.M and Gulomov, Sh.R
"Analysis challenge protection of information from attacks and construction of a formal model for protecting network traffic.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/8