In this paper a formal model for protecting information from DDoS attacks, allows to improve the efficiency of computer networks, taking into account the interaction of detection modules and the use of formal set-theoretic constructions are proposed.
1. Kotenko and E. Doynikova, “Security assessment of computer networks based on attack graphs and security events,” Bali, Indonesia, LNCS, vol. 8047. Springer-Verlag, April 2014, pp. 462–471.
2. Behrouz A. Forouzan. Data Communications and Networking. 5th Edition / McGraw-Hill Forouzan series, New-York USA, 2007. - P.1134.
3. William Stallings. Data and Computer Communications (10th Edition). International Edition, 2013. - P.912.
4. D. van Dalen: Logic and Structure (4th extended ed. Revised). (Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2008).
5. M. Rathjen: Metamathematical Properties of Intuitionistic Set Theories with Choice Principles. In: S.B. Cooper, B.Lowe, A.Sorbi (eds.): New Computational Paradigms: Changing Conceptions of What is Computable (Springer, New York, 2008) P.287-312.
Karimov, M.M and Gulomov, Sh.R
"Analysis challenge protection of information from attacks and construction of a formal model for protecting network traffic.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/8