The system and organized, local individualized agrotechnologies provide on the land ground divided into priority zones, the simultaneous parallel and interconnected performance of a complex of technological operations on production of crop production: operations on preparation of seeds of an agriculture, cultivation of seedling, laying of seedling to the soil, to cultivation of an agriculture, stimulation of her development. Interaction between the carried-out processes is carried out in real time with a possibility of necessary corrections of processes during their performance. A considerable part of technological operations realize without rendering negative impacts on an agriculture, the soil and the environment, with small expenses of energy.
1. Sventitsky I.I. Energy saving in agrarian and industrial complex and power extremeness of self-organization. – M.: I BEND VIESH, 2007. – 468 p.
2. Sventitsky I.I., Korolev V. A. Innovative provisions of management of highly effective (exact) agrotechnologies. - In сб. "Bulletin of VPO MGAU FSEI of Goryachkin". – M.: VPO MGAU FSEI, 2 (22)/2007, pp 22-23.
3. Kudrin B.I. Classics of technical tsenoz. Tsenologichesky researches. Release 31. – M, 2006. – 220 p.
4. Korolev V. A. Unification of managements in agrotekhnoogichesky systems. – Scientific problems of transport of the Far East and Siberia, 2013, №. 2, 72-75p.
5. Bashilov A.M. Nature corresponding, bioadequate agrotechnologies and sistemometrichesky, tseleadaptivny production management. Bulletin of MGAU "Agroinzheneriya", 2008, №. 1, 13-18 p.
6. Bashilov A.M., Zaginaylov of V.I. Sistemologicheskoye modeling of the synergetic organization of agrobiotechnical systems. Bulletin of VPO "MGAU im. V. P. Goryachkina" FSEI, release No. 5(20)/2006, 6-12 p.
7. Bashilov A.M. Innovative laser, optical and optoelectronic technologies in agrarian production. – The machinery and equipment for the village. No. 2 (212), 2015, 4-8 p.
8. Budagovsky A.V. Remote intercellular interaction. — M.: NPLTs: "Equipment", 2004. – 104 p.
Korolev, V.A; Bashilov, A.M; and Eshmuradov, Z.O
"The system individualized principles of management of technologies of field husbandry.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/7