Some theoretical background of Industrial Internet and Cloud Computing opening new era in industrial automation is considered. A prototype of cloud system for IoT-enabled production management is presented. Its first version is based on Denford’s equipment for manufacturing education and SAP HANA Cloud Platform. Main functions of cloud production management system are discussed. An architecture of «Denford-BMSTU» CIM system is shown. Basic components of SAP HCP are analyzed to clarify its implementation. Communication protocols between CIM devices and cloud platform are noticed. Examples of dispatching production rules are given.
1. Advancing Manufacturing Advancing Europe Report of the Task Force on Advanced Manufacturing for Clean Production.
2. https:ec.europa.eudigitalsinglemarketen ewsadvancingmanufacturingadvancingeuropereporttaskforceadvancedmanufacturingclean pdf.
3. Horizon 2020: The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. Brussels: European Commission, 2016. Available from: https:ec.europa.euprogrammeshorizon2020
4. Lin Zhang, Yongliang Luo, “Fei Tao et al. Cloud Manufacturing”: a New Manufacturing Paradigm Enterprise Information Systems. 2014. Vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 167-187.
5. Xu. Xim, “From Cloud Computing to Cloud Manufacturing Journal of Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing”, 2012, Vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 75-86.
6. K.Ashton, That Internet of Things RFID Journal, 22 June 2009.
7. A.McEven, H.Cassimally “Designing the Internet of Things”, Chichester: John Wiley and Sons Ltd, 2014.
8. Ltd.Denford, “Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems”, 2014.
9. SAP HANA Cloud Documentation. https: help.hana.ondemand.com
10, Zhuming Bi, Li Da Xu, “Chengen Wang”, Internet of Things for Enterprise Systems of Modern Manufacturing IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. 2014. vol.10, no. 2, pp.1537-1546.
11. P.Mell, T.Grance “The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing. Gaithersburg”: National Institute of Standards and Technology, 2011.
12. V.F.Gornev, V.V.Emelianov, M.V.Ovsyannikov, “Operational Management of Flexible Manufacturing Systems. M: Machinostroyenie”, 1990 (in Russian).
Ovsiannikov, Michail V.; Podkopaev, Serguey A.; and Tarassov, Valery B.
"Cloud system of pilot production management based on internet of things.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/5