The methods of optimization of the class of separation processes on the example of the technological process of raw cotton ginning are given. Algorithms of multi-criteria optimization are presented. The problem is solved with the use of an automatic optimization system, which provides for the correction of the coefficients of the mathematical model of the process at certain intervals, and the solution of the problem of optimal control of the process of Ginning clap raw cotton.
1. Kamalov N. Z., Sh., Kamalov Z., Karimov D. R. Microprocessor system of automatic control of technological process lingering of cotton seeds. Proceedings of the Seventh world Conference WSCIS-2012. "Intelligent systems for industrial automation" Tashkent. TSTU. 2012. 25-27 November. PP. 331-334.
2. Kamalov N. Z., Sh., Kamalov Z., Karimov D. R., Boltaev, F. B. Vector optimization interomania cotton seed. Scientific and technical journal "problems of mechanics" № 1/2015, Tashkent, 2015, PP.45-47.
3. N.Z. Kamalov, Sh. Z. Kamalov. Development of a method of combining static and dynamic optimization of technological processes. Collection of materials of the international conference "Prospects of intensive approach to innovative development". Namangan. 2018. 2nd part. P. 380-382.
4. Sobol I. M. selection of optimal parameters in problems with many criteria. - Moscow: Drofa, 2006. - 175 p.-ISBN 5-7107-7989-X.
5. Evtushenko, Y. G. Numerical optimization methods // Moscow: Nauka, 2005.-256 p.
6. Kamalov N. Z. Sh., Kamalov Z. automation of the process feed material of technological processes of cotton gin plants. Tins'. Technologies in textile and light industry: proceedings of the international scientific and technical conference devoted to the Year of science, Vitebsk, November 21-22, 2017/VSTU. --Vitebsk, 2017.- P. 46-49. - Bibliogr.:p.49(2titles). http://rep.bntu.by/handle/123456789/3840
7. Karimov D. R. algorithms of synthesis of control system of dynamic objects with delay. Chemical technology, control and management. No. 3, 2012. PP. 82-85.
8. Kamalov N. Z. Kamalov Z. sh., Kamalov S. Comprehensive automation technological process of generowania of raw cotton in the cotton industry. Proceedings of the International scientific conference “Rahmatulina-Ormonbekova reading”, Bishkek, 23-24 October 2015, Scientific and information journal, No. 3/2015(10), PP. 172-174.
Kamalov, N.Z; Kamalov, J.N; Kamalov, Kh.N; and Kamalov, S.N
"About optimization technological process of primary cotton raw processing.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 47.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/47