A systematic analysis of the existing system of analytical control of technological parameters for the production of soda ash is made. It is investigated as an adaptive control object, which operatively changes its parameters depending on the real state of the controlled technological process. A technique is proposed for determining the frequency of the removal of technological parameters, based on methods of mathematical statistics and based on the analysis of experimental data of a particular process.
1. N.R. Yusupbekov, Sh.M. Gulyamov, U.T. Mukhamedkhanov, Sh.A. Radzhabov Intellectualization of technologies for control and management of technological processes and production.-Tashkent, 2011.-84 pages. (Preprint)
2. Kukhtenkov K.M., Molchanov V.I. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the use of stock of materials between the technological departments of soda production. Ukraine, 1998, N3, p.62-66.
3. Itskovich E.L. Determination of the required frequency of measurements // Automatics and Telemechanics, 1961. No. 2, p. -.
4. A.G.Ivkov Rational tactics of ensuring the permissible value accidentally: the error of the obtained result of analysis of a representative sample. Chem. Industry, 1987, №5, p.44 - 46
5. Siddikov I.Kh., Zhukova Yu.A., Yadgarova D.B. Adaptive algorithm for controlling dynamic processes based on neural-fuzzy technology // Problems in Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2017, pp. 80-83
6. Kudinov YI.. Kelina A.Yu. Kholov Ya.A. Modeli i algoritmi neyronechetkogo upravleniya texnologicheskim protsessom // Sb.Tr.XU MPK “Matematicheskie metodi v texnike i texnologiyax” G.5 Gambov.2002.
7. Medvedev V.S, Torbin S.V, Sesler M.S. Sintez adaptivnix neyrokompyuternix sistem upravleniya na osnove teorii adaptivnoy identifikasii. // Mexanika, avtomatizatsiya i upravleniya. control. 2004. № 10. s 27 - 33.
Uteuliev, N.U; Yakubova, N.S; Usmanova, K.I; and Yadgarva, D.B
"System of adaptive control of technological parameters of production of soda.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 41.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/41