The article describes one of the types of electrochemical methods for determining the antioxidant activity of compounds of phenolic nature - the method of voltammetry, which is one of the most common today. Experimental installations for the determination of antioxidant activity using voltammetry modified with various kinds of electrodes are given; in addition, the features of the chosen technique are given.
- N.R. Yusupbekov, Sh.M. Gulyamov, D.V. Bystrov, G.R. Irgasheva, V.Kh. Shamsutdinova. “Basic Properties, Classification and Distribution of Compounds Phenolic Nature”, International Scientific Conference “UNITECH 2013” 22-23 November 2013, Gabrovo, pp. 329-333.
- N.P.Yusupbekov, Sh.M.Gulyamov, P.I.Kalandarov, G.R.Irgasheva, V.H.Shamsutdinova, “Methods for determining the total activity of antioxidants in objects of natural and artificial origin”, The international collection of scientific papers "Electrical systems and complexes." Issue 21. Magnitogorsk, pp. 309-315 2013,
- L.N.Davletshina, “Anodic voltammetry of biologically active substances on electrodes modified with hexacimethanes”, Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences, Ufa, 2001.
- P.P.Ilyasov, “Voltammetry of phenol and its derivatives on sorbent modified carbon paste electrodes”, Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences, Kazan, 2006.
- V.Kh.Shamsutdinova, “The study of the electrochemical properties of substances and methods for determining the antioxidant activity of samples”, Chemical Technology. Control and management, no. 2(62) p. 21-25, 2015.
- V.Kh.Shamsutdinova, F.F.Iskhakova, “Electrochemical methods in the determination of some phenolic compounds”, “Ishlab Chisharish korhonalarining energiyamzamollik va energy samaradorlik tekhnologiyarlining aҳamiyati” mausushidagi Republic of ilmiyamaliya anzhumani mololarar to’plami, 15-16 April 2016, Qarshi, 2016, pp. 281-282.
- E.E.Samadov, V.Shamsutdinova, “Amperometric Method for Vegetable Raw Materials”, Collection of scientific articles of the 3rd International Scientific and Practical Conference "Technology of food production and examination of goods", p. 710, 2017.
"Electrochemical method of measuring the antioxidant activity of compounds of phenol nature.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 36.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/36