The mathematical modeling of processes, flowing gas burners of glass melting furnaces, is performed. Models are proposed in the form of equations for the material and heat balance with the physical variables of natural gas and air entering the burner. Calculations of the calorific value of gas fuel are performed, the equations of combustion of simple gases, the consumption of the oxidizer and the amount of products of complete combustion are given in theoretical conditions.
- A.L.Genkin, A.R.Kudelin, Problems of Energy saving Control of Sheet Mill, Part 1. Problemy upravleniya [Control sciences], 1. 2006, no.6, pp. 5054. (In Russian).
- Genkin A.L. Information Capacity of Power Parameters in Controlling the Temperature and Speed Mode of Hot Strip.
- Avvol. atizatsiya v promyshlennosti [Auvol. ation in Industry], 2008, no.8, pp.4548. (In Russian).
- B.N.Parsunkin, “Sistema ekstremalnogo regulirova niya s ispolzovaniem iskusstvennoy neyronnoy seti”[Extreme control system using an artificial neural network], B.N.Parsunkin, S.M.Andreev, M.Yu. Ryabchikov Tvorcheskoe nasledie B.I.Kitaeva: trudy Mejdunarod. nauch. prakt. konf. Ekaterinburg: UGTUUPI, pp. 376-379, 2009. (in Russian)
- A.Yan, T.Chai, F.Wu, P.Wang, “Hybrid intelligent control of combustion process for oreroasting furnace” Journal of Control Theory and Applications. vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 80-85, 2008.
Bobomurodov, N.X and Holmanov, U.U
"Mathematical modeling of a gas burner of combustion of natural gas in glass furnaces.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 35.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/35