The article examines the improvement of the method for obtaining a fuzzy and fuzzy-stable solution to incorrect problems arising in the construction of a model for estimating the state of weakly formalizable processes using various membership functions based on the theory of fuzzy sets. The proposed method makes it possible to construct a correct fuzzy model of weakly formalizable processes.
1. Zadeh L.A. Fuzzy sets: Information and control. 1965 , -Vol.№8. - pp. 338-353.
2. Aliev R.A, Aliev R.R. The theory of intelligent systems. –Baku: Publishing House "Chashyolgy", 2001. -720 p.
3. Mukhamedieva D.T. Evolutionary algorithms for solving multicriteria optimization problems. Publishing house "Palmarium Academic Publishing". AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co.KG Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8, 66121 Saarbrucken, Germany. 2015. 262 p.
4. Bekmuratov T.F., Mukhamedieva D.T. Fuzzy-multiple models of adoption of weakly structured solutions. Publishing house "Palmarium Academic Publishing". AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co.KG Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8, 66121 Saarbrucken, Germany. 2015. 172 p.
5. Мukhamedieva D.Т., Primova Kh.A. Approach to problem solving multicriterial optimization with fuzzy aim // International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Applications Research (IJMCAR) ISSN(P): 2249-6955; ISSN(E): 2249-8060 Vol. 4, Issue 2, USA. 2014, 55-68 pp. Impact Factor (JCC): 4.2949
Muxamediyeva, D.T and Primova, X.A
"Method of solving incorrect tasks formed by construction of fuzzy models assessing the weakly formallized processes.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 34.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/34