The work presented in this report described a program that allows calculating the results of direct and indirect measurements, evaluates their standard, total and extended type A and B uncertainties by reduction and linearization methods, calculate the sensitivity coefficients of the output (measured) value estimation, to changes in the estimates of input quantities (BB), the contribution of standard uncertainties (СН) ВВ to the total СН of type A and type B, determine the coverage factor, to make the budget of uncertainty of measurements.
1. “Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement”, ISO Geneva, First Edition, 1995, 101 p. Per. s angl. S.Pb.: VNIIM im. D.I. Mendeleyeva, 1999. 126 p.
2. ISOIEC 17025:2005 General requirement for the competence of testing and calibrating laboratories.
3. O'z DSt ISOIEC 17025:2007. General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (ISOIEC 17025, IDT).
4. EURACHEM. Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement. Second Edition. LGC, 2000, Per. s angl. SPb: VNIIM im. D. I. Mendeleyeva, 2002, 149 p.
5. O.Sh.Xakimov, R.R.Djabbarov, V.B.Latipov, N.T.Boymatov, “Methodology for estimating the uncertainty of measurements of a number of acoustic quantities”, Collected papers of the Seventh World Conference "Intelligent Systems for Industrial Auvol. ation" WCIS2012, pp. 249-252.
6. O.SH.Xakimov, R.R.Djabbarov, V.B.Latipov, “Uncertainties in the results of measurements of the thermophysical properties of textile materials”, Collected papers of the Seventh World Conference "Intelligent systems for industrial auvol. ation” WCIS2012, pp. 253-257.
7. I.P.Zaxarov, PP.В.Vodotika, “Software for calculation of measurement uncertainty Information processing systems”, X: XU VS, Vip. 6(64), pp. 41-43, 2007.
Khakimov, O.Sh and Gaziyev, G.A
"Automation of the calculation of uncertainty measurements.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 31.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/31