The article considers one of the management tasks - resource allocation for indistinctly given initial information, which is both theoretical and practical interest.
1. Orlovsky S.A. Decision problems with fuzzy source information. M: Science, 1981, 203 p.
2. Aliev R.A, Aliev R.R. The theory of intelligent systems. –Baku: Publishing House "Chashyolgy", 2001. -720 p.
3. Zadeh L.A. Fuzzy sets: Information and control. 1965 , -Vol.№8. - pp. 338-353.
4. Pegat A. Fuzzy modeling and control. -M: Bean. Knowledge Laboratory, 2009. - 798 p.
5. Bekmuratov T.F.: Fuzzy models of problems of decision support during monitoring in conditions of uncertainty. Problems of Informatics and Energy, № 3,pp.9-18.Tashkent (2005)
6. Mukhamedieva D.T.: Modeling of weakly formalized processes on the basis of processing of fuzzy information. Institute of Informatics of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan. 231 p.,Tashkent (2007)
7. Mukhamedieva D.T.: Development of fuzzy models of forecasting and optimization problems. 346 p, Publishing house.
Ismailov, O.M and Fozilova, M.M
"Fuzzy task of rational distribution resources of dynamic programming.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 30.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/30