The use of excessive measuring information and the organization on this basis of metrological self-verification, self-control and self-certification, giving the measuring tools the property of intelligence, provide a significant reduction in the risk of using in monitoring and control systems of inaccurate measurement information and reduce operating costs.
- A.A.Egorov, Yu.O.Reznik, “Object oriented analysis and design of a new generation of intelligent instrumentation system for testing aerospace technology”, "Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics", no. 8, 2000.
- O.V.Serdyukov, A.I.Timonin, S.A.Kulagin, “Ideas of open systems in the development of industrial controllers”, "Industrial controllers and controllers", no. 11, 2002.
- GOST R 8.6732009. GSE. Intelligent sensors and intelligent measuring systems. Basic terms and definitions. M.: STANDARTINFORM. 2010,
- GOST R 8.7342011. GSE. Intelligent sensors and intelligent measuring systems. Methods of metrological selfcontrol. M.: STANDARTINFORM. 2012.
- A.I.Bashmakov, I.A.Bashmakov, “Intelligent information technologies”, Proc. benefit. M.: Izdvo MGTU im. N.Uh. Bauman, 2005, 304 p.
- Y.V.Tarbeyev, A.Yu Kuzin, R.E.Taimanov, A.P.Lukashev, “a New stage in the development of metrological assurance of sensors Measurement techniques”, 2007, no. 3, pp. 69-72.
- Artificial intelligence. 3Kh kN. kN.1. communication systems and expert systems: Directory pod. ed. E. V. Popov, publishing House "Radio and communication". M.: 1990, 464s.
- A.A.Egorov, G.V.Osipov, “Educational and scientific center of MAI. Intelligent auvol. ated measurement, control and control systems in the aviation and space industry”, Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics", no. 8, 2000.
Gulyamov, Sh.M; Temerbekova, B.M; and Bobomurodov, N.X
"Intelligent control technology, the reliability of the measuring information.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 28.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/28