The use of excessive measuring information and the organization on this basis of metrological self-verification, self-control and self-certification, giving the measuring tools the property of intelligence, provide a significant reduction in the risk of using in monitoring and control systems of inaccurate measurement information and reduce operating costs.
1. Egorov A. A., Reznik Yu. O Object-oriented analysis and design of a new generation of intelligent instrumentation system for testing aerospace technology // "Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics", №8, 2000.
2. Serdyukov O. V., Timonin A. I., Kulagin S. A. ideas of open systems in the development of industrial controllers. "Industrial controllers and controllers", №11, 2002.
3. GOST R 8.673-2009. GSE. Intelligent sensors and intelligent measuring systems. Basic terms and definitions. - M.: STANDARTINFORM. - 2010.
4. GOST R 8.734-2011. GSE. Intelligent sensors and intelligent measuring systems. Methods of metrological self-control. – M.: STANDARTINFORM. - 2012.
5. Bashmakov A. I., Bashmakov I. A. Intelligent information technologies: Proc. benefit. - M.: Izd-vo MGTU im. N.Uh. Bauman, 2005. - 304 p.
6. Tarbeyev, Y. V., Kuzin A. Yu, Taimanov R. E., Lukashev, A. P. a New stage in the development of metrological assurance of sensors // Measurement techniques. - 2007. - № 3. - P. 69-72.
7. Artificial intelligence. – 3-Kh kN. kN.1. communication systems and expert systems: Directory / / pod. ed. E. V. Popov, publishing House "Radio and communication". M.: 1990.- 464s.
8. Egorov A. A., Osipov G. V. Educational and scientific center of MAI. Intelligent automated measurement, control and control systems in the aviation and space industry / / " Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics", №8, 2000.
Gulyamov, Sh.M; Temerbekova, B.M; and Bobomurodov, N.X
"Intelligent control technology, the reliability of the measuring information.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 28.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/28