Modern approaches to the solution of problems of increase in the outputs and quality, reduction of cost of agricultural production, negative impacts of agropro-technologies on the environment provide consideration of transformation of energy in agroprocesses as a part of uniform agrotechnological systems. Creation of a control system of devices of different function and application on the basis of modular model doesn't demand development of difficult algorithms and schemes of management. Application of modular models, use in them standard mathematical dependences for forecasting of changes of characteristics of processes and management significantly simplifies technical realization of elements of a technogenic part of agrotechnological centers, creates possibilities of unification of circuit and software solutions for various control units agroprocesses, reduces expenses of time and material manpower at a stage of their development and deployment.
1. I.I.Sventitsky, “Energy saving in agrarian and industrial complex and power extremeness of selforganization”, Moscow: I BEND VIESH, 2007, 468 p.
2. I.I.Sventitsky, V.A.Korolev, “Innovative provisions of management of highly effective (exact) agrotechnologies”, In сб. "Bulletin of VPO MGAU FSEI of Goryachkin". M.: VPO MGAU FSEI, 2 (22)2007, Page 2223.
3. B.I.Kudrin, “Antiquity, symbolism, technetics”, Moscow: Electrician, 1995.
4. B.I.Kudrin, “Classics of technical cenosis”, Tsenologichesky researches, Release 31, Moscow, 2006, 220 p.
5. A.M.Bashilov, “Electron optical sight in an agrarian production”, Moscow: I BEND VIESH, 2005. 312 p.
6. Stalemate. 2350068 Russian Federation the Way and the device of auvol. atic control of productional process of plants taking into account Selforganization Sventitsky I.I., Korolev V. A., E.O. Alkhazova. Bulletin 2009. No. 9.
7. A.E.Zagorski, V.A.Queens “of Research of dynamic characteristics of electrical machines of autonomous unbranched system of power supply Electrical equipment”, no. 6, Page 811, 1981.
8. A.E.Zagorski, V.A.Korolev, “Optimization of the dynamic modes of adjustable electrical machines Electricity”, 1988 no. 9, Page 6569.
Korolev, V.A; Bashilov, A.M; Toporkov, V.N; and Eshmurodov, Z.O
"Principles of management of agrotechnological systems.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 27.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/27