The problem is formulated for increasing the reliability of information of electronic documents (ED). The methods of increasing the reliability of information in electronic document circulation systems are investigated on the basis of search, recognition and classification of requisites, attributes, ED formats for the purpose of detection and correction of distortions. A semantic hypernet was designed on the basis of synthesis of models of stochastic search, fuzzy logic, methods of formation and use of knowledge bases (KB) with fuzzy rules and databases. The software complex is implemented as part of electronic document circulation systems.
- A.M.Vendrov, “CASEtechnology. Modern methods and means of designing information systems”, Finance and statistics, Moscow, 1998, p. 176.
- M.G.Konovalov, “Methods of adaptive information processing and their applications”, Moscow: IPI RAS, pp. 21-28, 2007.
- I.I.Jumanov, A.R.Akhatov, “Fuzzy semantic hyper network of information reliability control in electronic document management systems”, 4th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, Tashkent, 12-14 october pp. 21-25, 2010.
- ARAkhatov, Kh.B.Karshiev, “Control of the reliability of information of electronic documents on the basis of logical criteria and semantic redundancy Vestnik Scientific Researches”, Samarkand: SamSU, no. 3, p. 55-62, 2014.
- A.R.Akhatov, S.A.Tishlikov, “Optimization of the reliability of transmission and processing of electronic documents on the basis of the properties of models of the transient process Chemical Technology”, Control and management, TSTU, Tashkent, no. 1(61), p. 88-95, 2015.
- F.L.George, “Artificial intelligence, strategies and methods for solving complex problems”, 4th edition., "New Mexico University", "Williams", MSANKPETERBURGKiev: pp. 18-63, 2005.
"Implementation of the fuzzitic semantic hypernet based on the graphic models to provide the reliability of information in the systems of electronic document circulation.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 24.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/24