In the article considered the problem of formation an informative description of objects in classification tasks. To solve this problem, proposed the methods and algorithms based on heuristic criteria of private and generalized species.
- K.Verhagen, R.Dain, F.Grun, “et al. Pattern Recognition, Status and Prospects”, Moscow: Radio and Communication, 1985, 104 p.
- N.D.Gorsky, Sh.X.Fazilov, “Data analysis: basic stages and computational experiment”, Tashkent, 1987, 28 p. Dep. in VINITI on Aug. 18. 1987, no. 6057B87.
- V.V.Alexandrov, N.D.Gorsky, “Algorithms and programs of the structural method of data processing”, Science, 1983, 208 p.
- V.V.Alexandrov, Sh.X.Fazilov, “Integrated approach to data analysis Auvol. ation of research on the basis of the information and computer network”: LNIVTS AS of the USSR. 1984. p. 410,
- S.A.Aivazyan, I.S.Enyukov, L.D.Meshalkin, “Applied Statistics: Basics of Modeling and Primary Data Processing”, Moscow: Finances and Statistics, 1983, 472 p.
- S.A.Ayvazyan, V.M.Buchstaber, I.S.Enukov, L.Meshalkin, “Applied Statistics: Classification and Dimension Reduction”, Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 1989, 607 p.
- V.N.Vapnik, A.Ya.Chervonenkis, “Theory of pattern recognition”, Moscow: Nauka, 1974, 416 p.
- Sh.X.Fazilov, N.S.Mamatov, “Developing methods and algorithms for forming of informative features space on base ktype uniform criteria”, Eighth World Conference “Intelligent Systems for Industrial Auvol. ation”, WCIS 2014, 25-27 November 2014, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2014.
- Sh.X.Fazilov, N.S.Mamatov, “Selection features using heuristic criteria” Ninth World Conference “Intelligent Systems for Industrial Auvol. ation”, WCIS 2016, 25-27 October 2016, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2016.
- N.S.Mamatov, “Heuristic criteria for the informativeness of signs”, Materials of the XVII International Scientific and Methodical Conference "Informatics: Problems, Methodology, Technologies", Voronezh. 9-10 February vol. 3, pp. 114-120, 2017.
Fazilov, Sh.X and Mamatov, N.S
"Formation an informative description of objects.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 22.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/22