The Z-number concept is the attempt to model real-world uncertainty and relates to the issue of reliability of information, especially in the realms of economics and decision analysis. In this paper, we present an approach that can handle Z-numbers in the context of multi-criteria decision-making applying direct computations. In this paper we consider an Anаlytical Hierarchy Process based on Z-number valuations, taking into account the uncertаinty of the experts` opinion in estimаtion of the options. We considered a case of estimation of technical institutions with 7 criteria: campus infrastructure, faculty, students, academic ambience, teaching learning process, use of advance teaching aid, supplementary process and 3 alternatives: technical institutions.
- C.Kahraman, S.C.Onar, B.Oztaysi, “Fuzzy Multicriteria Decision Making”, A Literature Review. Intern. Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems 8(4), pp. 637-666. 2015.
- J.Dodgson, M.Spackman, A.Pearman, L.Phillips, “MultiCriteria Analysis: A Manual”, 2nd ed, London, Department for Communities and Local Government, 2009, 168 p.
- A.Renato, Krohling, Artem dos Santos, André G. C. Pacheco: TODIM and TOPSIS with Znumbers. Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering, 2016, 12 p.
- M.B.Ayhan, “A Fuzzy AHP Approach For Supplier Selection Problem”, A Case Study In A Gearmotor Company. Intern. Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains 4(3), pp. 11-23, 2013.
- O.Kilincci, & S.A.Onal, “Fuzzy AHP approach for supplier selection in a washing machine company”, Expert Systems with Applications 38(8), pp. 9656-9664, 2011.
- A.Lotfi, Zadeh, “A note on a Znumber”, Information Sciences 181, pp. 2923-2932, 2011.
- Ronald R.Yager, “On Zvaluations using Zadeh`s Znumbers”, Intern. Journal of Intelligent Systems 27, pp. 259-278, 2012.
- Bingyi Kang, Daijun Wei, Ya Li, Yong Deng, “A method of converting Znumber to classical fuzzy number”, Journal of Information & Computational Science 9(3), pp.7 03-709, 2012.
- B.Kang, D.Wei, Y.Li, Y.Deng, “Decision Making Using Znumbers under Uncertain Environment”, Journal of Information & Computational Science 8(7), pp. 2807-2814, 2012.
- 10. A.Azadeh, M.Saberi, N.Z.Atashbar, E.Chang, P.Pazhoheshfar, ZAHP: “A Znumber extension of fuzzy analytical hierarchy process”. In: 7th IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (DEST), pp. 141-147, 2013.
11. Shengsheng Zhang, “A model of based on Znumber and Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process”, Journal of Mathematics and Informatics 7, pp. 63-71, 2017.
12. M.R.Feylizadeh, M.Bagherpour, “Manufacturing Performance Measurement Using Fuzzy MultiAttribute Utility Theory and ZNumber”, Trans. of FAMENA 42(1), pp.37-49, 2018.
13. R.A.Aliev, A.V.Alizadeh, O.H.Huseynov, “The arithmetic of discrete Znumbers”, Information Sciences, pp. 134-155, 2015.
14. R.AAliev, O.H.Huseynov, L.M.Zeinalova, “The arithmetic of continuous Znumbers” Information Sciences 373, pp. 41-60, 2016.
15. Prince Agarwal, Manjari Sahai, Vaibhav Mishra, Monark Bag, Vrijendra Singh.: “Supplier Selection in Dynamic Environment using Analytic Hierarchy Process”, Intern. Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business(IJIEEB) 4(6), pp. 20-26, 2014.
16. D.Chatterjee, and B.Mukherjee, “Study of fuzzy AHP model to search the criterion in the evaluation of the best technical institutions: a case study”, Intern. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 2(7), pp. 2499-2510, 2010.
17. R.A.Aliev, O.H.Huseynov, R.R.Aliev, A.V.Alizadeh, “The arithmetic of Znumbers”, theory and applications. World Scientific Publishing Co., NJ, USA, 201
Zeinalova, Lala M.
"A Z-number valued analytical hierarchy process.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 21.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/21