In this paper several issues related to the development of industrial multi-agent systems within scope of managing complex technological processes and production with taking into account: the variety of solution methods; the availability of variety of information subject to incomplete and dispersed nature of technological processes, uncertainty in models and wide range of time frames for various system tasks and production situations are considered. To show that or the full disclosure of the potential of multi-agent systems reconfigurable production systems with performance adaptation are in demand. The tasks of developing an agent architecture, its functional organization and creating an agent community in distributed computing environments are considered, when the effective organization of interacting entities leads to problem solutions of cooperation, coordination and self-organization, and due actions of agents stimulate the execution of necessary processes.
1. Yusupbekov N.R., Gulyamov Sh.M., Usmanova N.B., Mirzaev D.A. Tendencies of Technological Process and Production Control Systems Development: review in the context of research and development/Industrial ACS and Controllers, № 9, 2017.
2. Abnormal Situation Management –Effective Automation to Improve Operator Performance, ASM Consortium: https://www.asmconsortium.net/
3. Atalla F. Sayda, Multi-agent Systems for Industrial Applications: Design, Development, and Challenges/ Chapter from the book Multi-Agent Systems - Modeling, Control, Programming, Simulations and Applications: http://www.intechopen.com/books/multi-agent-systems-modeling-control-programming-simulations-and-application
4. Tarasov V.P. From multi-agent systems to intellectual organizations: philosophy, Psychology, informatics. – M.: Editorial Urss, 2002.
5. Michael Wooldridge, John Wiley & Sons. An Introduction to Multiagent Systems, 2002.
6. Gorodetsky V.I., Bukhvalov O.L., Skobelev P.O., Majors I.V. Current state and prospects of industrial applications of multiagent systems, management of technical systems and technological processes UBS, 2017, Issue 66.
7. Ivanka Terzic, et al, Usability of Multi-agent Based Control Systems in Industrial Automation/ A. Zoitl (Eds.): HoloMAS 2009, LNAI 5696, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009.
8. Pavlovsky I. Conceptual studies of the problem of integration of control systems of technological processes http://lab18.ipu.ru/projects/conf 2015/1/8.htm
9. Kasymov S.S., Usmanova N.В. On developing the environment for multiagent system of distributed computing: using the associations. Chemical Technology: Control and Management/Journal of Korea Multimedia Society/International Scientific and Technical Journal, №3-4/2015
10. Filippov A.N. Virtual string space of technological data and knowledge/training manual//SPB: Itmo, 2015.
Gulyamov, Sh.M; Kasimov, S.S; Usmanova, N.B; and Mirzaev, D.A
"Problems of developing the multi agent systems in the tasks of management technological processes and productions.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 19.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/19