Investigation of trade-off between characteristics of information granules for construction of fuzzy rule-based model is challenging scientific problem. Main optimization requirement in information granules estimation (antecedent and consequent parts of fuzzy rules) are cardinality which characterizes justifiability (reliability) of information granules in light of the available experimental data and specificity that characterizes semantics of information granules. This paper is devoted to a multi-criterial approach to solving of optimization problem of construction of interval and fuzzy information granules. Validity of the proposed approach is proved by numerical examples.
1. Aliev R.A. Operations on Z-numbers with acceptable degree of specificity, Procedia Computer Science, 120(2017), pp.9-15
2. Dubois D., Prade H.: Possibility Theory: Qualitative and quantitative aspects. Kluwer Academic Publishers., vol. 1, pp. 169-226. (1998).
3. Kacprzyk J.: On Measuring Specificity of If-Then Rules. Int. J. Approximate Reasoning 11(1), 29-53 (1994)
4. Nigar E. Adilova, Construction of fuzzy control system rule-base with predefined specificity, ICAFS-2018
5. Pedrycz W. Granular Computing; Principles and algorithms.
6. Pedrycz W., Gomide F. Fuzzy systems engineering: Toward human-centric computing, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2007. -544 p.
7. Pedrycz W. Forming and Quantifying Consensus in Distributed System Modeling and Group Decision-Making: A Perspective of Granular Computing, ICAFS-2018.
8. Pedrycz W., Vukovich, G. On elicitation of membership functions, IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., Part A, 32 (6), 2002, pp. 761-767
9. Sudkamp T.: Granularity and specificity in fuzzy rule-based systems. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, vol. 7, pp. 257-274. (2001).
Aliev, R.A; Huseynov, O.H; and Adilova, Nigar E.
"Multi-criterial optimization of information granules in fuzzy If-Then rules.,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss3/1