It is identified that on the basis of local coal, it is possible to obtain high-carbon coal adsorbents for the treatment of distilled glycerin. It was determined that the change in the porosity of local coal at the acetone dependence on the temperature. The highest porosity at 3000C in the burned coal adsorbent in vacuum was achieved 49.9%. The effect of time on the porosity of the adsorbent has been studied and the optimal conditions have been created for 180 minutes in vacuum.
1. D.D.Savrieva, D.S.Salihanova, I.D.E`shmetov, S.A.Abdurahimov, “Adsorbcionnaya ochistka distillirovannogo glicerina poluchennogo iz hlopkovogo soapstoka” [Adsorption purification of distilled glycerol obtained from cotton soap], Universum: Tehnicheskie nauki, no. 9 (39), 2017 (in Russian).
2. N.S.Arutyunyan, E.A.Arisheva, L.I.YAnova, I.I.Zaharova, N.L.Melamud, Tehnologiya pererabotki jirov [The technology of processing of fats], Moskva, 2001, 62 p. (in Russian).
3. S.I.Bochkin, Proizvodstvo glicerina [The production of glycerol], Leningrad, 2008, 64 p. (in Russian).
4. L.V.Begun, V.M.Kisarov, A.I.Subbotin, V.M.Trachenko, “Adsorbciya promy'shlenny'h uglevodorodov k nizshim alifaticheskih spirtov na aktivnom ugle AR-3” [Adsorption of industrial hydrocarbons to lower aliphatic alcohols or mathematical and computational angle AR-3], Himicheskaya promy'shlennost', no. 3, pp. 196-198, 1973 (in Russian).
5. A.G.Kasatkin, Osnovny'e processy' i apparaty' himicheskoy tehnologii [Basic processes and devices of chemical technology]. Moskva: Himiya, 1973, 753 p. (in Russian).
6. N.F.Lesch'enko, “Issledovanie i razrabotka tehnologii adsorbcionnoy ochistki distillirovannogo glicerina i otdeleniya adsorbenta” [Research and development of technology for adsorption purification of distilled glycerol and adsorbent separation], Dis. na sois. kandidata tehn. nauk., Krasnodar, 1979, 125 p. (in Russian).
7. V.A.Litvinova, V.I.Kasatochkin, Sbornik struktury'. Himiya ugleroda i ugley [Collection of structures". Carbon chemistry for coal processing]. Moskva: Nauka, 1969, 46 p. (in Russian).
8. D.A.Koly'shkin, K.K.Mihaylova, Aktivny'e ugli. Spravochnik [Active coals. Handbook]. Moskva: Himiya, 1969, 284 p. (in Russian).
9. Rukovodstvo po metodam issledovaniya, tehnologicheskomu kontrolyu i uchetu v maslojirovoy promy'shlennosti [Guidelines for research methods, technological control and accounting in the fat and oil industry], VNIIJ, 1967, T2 (in Russian).
Savriyeva, D.D; Salikhanova, D.S; Eshmetov, I.D; Abdurakhimov, A.A; and Agzamova, F.N.
"Receiving selective carbon adsorbents for selective cleaning of the distilled glycerin,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss2/3