The aim of this research is to study Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE) process of dog rose seed. The process implemented at 30 MPa, 50 0C, and flow rate of 0.228 L/min by applying supercritical carbon dioxide and at 40 0C separation temperatures. The experiments were carried out over the period of 120 minute. Content of residue in SFE oil determined. The GC analyses revealed the oil from dog rose seeds was rich of unsaturated fatty acids.
1. Sameer Al-Asheh, Mamdouh Allawzi, Awni Al-Otoom, Hussein Allaboun, Amani Al-Zoubi. Supercritical fluid extraction of useful compounds from sage. 4 (2012) 544-551.
2. Gittschau T, Brunner G, Extraktion von Ölsaaten mit verdichteten Gasen, GIT Fachz. Lab. 11 (1989) 1133-1139.
3. Ifeanyi Kingsley Amajuoyi. Behavior and elimination of pesticide residues during supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of essential oils of spice plants and analysis of pesticides in high-lipid-content plant extracts. Doktors der Naturwissenschaften (Dr. rer. nat.) bei der Technischen Universität München, 2001
4. Andrea Capuzzo, Massimo E, Andrea Occhipinti. Supercritical fluid extraction of plant flavors and fragrances. Molecules 18 (2013) 7194-7238.
5. Mohammed Jahurul Haque Akanda, Mohammed Zaidul Islam Sarker, Sahena Ferdosh, Mohd Yazid Abdul Manap, Nik Norulaini Nik Ab Rahman, Mohd Omar Ab Kadir, Applications of Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Palm Oil and Oil from Natural Sources, Molecules 17 (2012) 1764-1794.
6. Soroush Zarinabadi, Riyaz Kharrat, Ali Vaziri Yazdi. Extraction of Oil from Canola Seeds with Supercritical Carbon Dioxide: Experimental and Modeling. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science Vol II, 2010.
7. E.K. Asep, S. Jinap, T.J. Tan, A.R. Russly, S. Harcharan, S.A.H. Nazimah The effects of particle size, fermentation and roasting of cocoa nibs on supercritical fluid extraction of cocoa butter. Journal of Food Engineering 85 (2008) 450–458.
Hasanov, J.; Berdiev, . A; Miansong, Zhang; and Yu, Zhang
"Extraction of dog rose seed with supercritical carbon dioxide,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss1/5