Considers a systematic approach to mathematical modeling of a complex, multistage carbonization process, which allows for taking into account the stoichiometric dependencies of the ongoing reactions. A kinetic model of the carbonization process based on chemical reactions in the carbonation column is proposed, which is the basis for obtaining the functional dependence in the form of a mathematical model of the main indicator of process quality-the degree of sodium utilization from the outlet streams of the carbonation column. The proposed systematic approach to the development of mathematical models based on stoichiometric ratios and the coefficients of reversibility of the ongoing reactions makes it possible to develop control systems for quality indicators for chemical processes and to justify the rationality of the model structure for the purposes of operational control of objects of chemical processes with reversible reactions.
1. I.D.Zaycev, G.A.Tkach, N.D.Stoev, “Proizvodstvo sody'” [The powder production], Moskva: Himiya,1986, 311 p. (in Russian)
2. A.G.Afanasenko, YU.A.Gnatenko, “Matematicheskoe modelirovanie i optimizaciya processa karbonizacii ammonizirovannogo rassola” [Mathematical modeling and optimization of the carbonation process of ammoniated brine], Matematicheskoe modelirovanie, no. 8, pp. 105-110, 2008. (in Russian).
3. V.I.Gostev, “Proektirovanie nechetkih regulyatorov dlya sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya” [Design of fuzzy controllers for automatic control systems], SPb: BHV-Peterburg, 2011, 416 p. (in Russian).
4. I.H.Siddikov, YU.A.Jukova, D.B.YAdgarova, “Adaptivny'y algoritm upravleniya dinamicheskimi processami na baze neyro-nechetkoy tehnologii” [Adaptive algorithm for control of dynamic processes on the basis of neuro-fuzzy technology], Problemy' vy'chislitel'noy i prikladnoy matematiki, no. 5, pp. 80-83, 2017. (in Russian).
5. I.Siddikov, Z.Iskandarov, “Synthesis of adaptive-fuzzy control system of dynamic in conditions of uncertainty of information” International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, pp. 5089-5093.Issue 1, January 2018.
6. R.Usmanov, I.Siddikov, N.Yakubova, A.Rahmanov, “Adaptive identification of the Neural system of Controlling nonlinear Dynamic Objects” International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 5,pp. 5195-5199, Issue 2, February 2018.
Siddikov, I.H; Iskandarov, Z.E; and Yadgarova, D.B
"The systems concept to mathematical process modeling of carbonization,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2018
, Article 19.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2018/iss1/19