The article analyzes the stages of development of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, historical events in which the organization was created, its goals and objectives, place and role in the political consolidation of the member states, as well as its formation as an international organization and its role in the system of international organizations. The Organization of Islamic Cooperation as an international organization has its special place and has a great institutional impact on the integration processes of Muslim countries. Dynamic transformations in political processes, strengthening of Muslim consolidation, cooperation in the fght against common threats and challenges, assistance and assistance to the Palestinian people, as well as factors of the Islamic religion were the basis on which the organization was created. Today, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation is considered to be an organization that expresses the political position of the Muslim world and conducts eﬀective activities as the main actor in international relations in world politics, uniting 57 countries of the world in its ranks. The main activity of the organization is aimed at promoting social, economic, political, cultural, and scientifc cooperation between Muslim countries based on Islamic consolidation, organizing its activities in the international arena based on cooperation and partnership, protecting the interests of Muslims, promoting the development of member countries of the organization, preventing political problems and contradictions between them, etc. The article notes that one of the main tasks of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation is to protect the interests of Muslim countries at the international level and ensure the integration of all Muslims in the world. In the fnal part of the article, it is concluded that as a result of the creation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, a cooperation body of Islamic countries emerged, the main unifying factor of which was Islam.
- O’zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidenti Sh.M. Mirziyoyevning Islom hamkorlik tashkiloti Tashqi ishlar vazirlari kengashi 43-sessiyasining ochilish marosimidagi nutqi http://uza.uz/oz/politics/zbekiston-respublikasiprezidenti-vazifasini-bazharuvchi-sha-18-10-2016.
- Aynuddin, A.А. (1998). Organizatsiya Islamskaya Konferentsiya: Mejdunarodno-pravovoy aspekt / diss. ... kand. yurid. nauk. Sankt-Peterburg.
- Moxammed, Z. (1990). Rol OIC v reshenii regionalnix problem /Avtoref. diss. ... kand. istor. nauk. Moskva.
- Abdullayev, N.A. (2000). Suriya Arab Respublikasining Yaqin Sharq muammosi yuzasidan mintaqadagi siyosati / siyos.fan.nomz. ... diss. Toshkent.
- Yovqochev, Sh. (2016). Jahon siyosatida islom omili. Toshkent.
- Third Islamic summit conference Mecca Al Mukarramah 19-22 rabi Al-Awal 1401 H. 25-28 january 1981 Resolutions on political aﬀairs. Resolution No. 6/3-E(IS) the Iraqi-Iranian conﬂict. http://ww1.oic-oci.org/english/ conf/is/3/3rd-is-sum(political). htm
- The seventeenth Islamic conference of foreign Ministers session of Islamic solidarity with the uprising of the palestinian people Resolution NO. 22/17-P on the Iraq-Iran conﬂict. http://ww1.oic-oci.org/english/conf/ fm/17/17%20icfm-political-en. htm#RESOLUTION%20 NO. %2022/17-P
- Sharqieh, I. (2012). Can the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Resolve Conﬂicts? Peace and Conﬂict Studies: Vol. 19: No.2, Article 3.
- Karimov, F.E. (2017). Yaqin Sharq davlatlaridagi etnosiyosiy jarayonlarning mintaqa xavfsizligiga ta’siri/ Siyos. fan. b.fal. d-ri (PhD) diss. avtoref. Toshkent.
- Cohen, S. (1964). Geography and Politics in a Divided World. The Eurasian Convergence Zone: Gateway or Shatterbelt? // Eurasian Geography and Economics. Londres, Methuen. - No. 1.
- Mansfeld, P. (1991). A History of the Middle East. Penguin Books Ltd.
- Munavvarov, Z.I. (1994). Arabiston yarim oroli mamlakatlari. Toshkent.
- Munavvarov, Z.I. (1997). Strani Araviyskogo poluostrova v mejdunarodnix politicheskix i ekonomicheskix otnosheniyax ХХ veka/ avtoref. diss. ... d-ra. polit. nauk. Toshkent.
- Muhamadsidiqov, M.M. (2018). Afrika arab davlatlarida dinning siyosiylashuvi va uning siyosiy jarayonlarga ta’siri/ Siyos. fan. d-ri. ... dissi. Toshkent.
- Huntington, S.P. (1998). The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order. First Touchstone Edition, Published.
- Second Islamic summit conference. Lahore, Islamic Republic of Pakistan. 29 moharram - 1st safar 1394 H. 22 - 24 february 1974. http://ww1.oic-oci.org/english/ conf/is/2/2nd-is-sum. htm#1
- Chikaidze, S.M. (2009). Problema arabskogo yedinstva v bijnevostochnoy politike Velikobritanii v 20-x nachale 50-x. XX v. / Avtoref. diss. ... kand. istor. nauk. – Stavropol’.
- Akhtar, Sh. (2002). The Role of the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Political and Economic Cooperation of the Muslim World (1974–1994). Unpublished PHD Thesis Submitted to Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan.
- Shumilin, A. (2009). Vzaimodeystviye strategiy Rossii i SShA na Bol’shom Blijnem Vostoke/Avtoref. diss. ... d-ra.polit.nauk. Moskva.
- Yannis, A. Stivachtis. Conﬂict and Diplomacy in the Middle East External Actors and Regional Rivalries. Bristol, England 2018. –166 р.
- G’afurov, S.M. (2002). Fors ko’rfazi arab davlatlari va O’zbekiston Respublikasining mintaqaviy va umumjahon xavfsizligini ta’minlashdagi mavqei / Siyosiy fan. d-ri. ... diss. Toshkent.
- History of Masjid Al Aqsa :The Reason of Conﬂict. https://islamhashtag.com/history-of-masjid-al-aqsa-thereason-of-conﬂict/
- 38 th Session of The Council of Foreign MinistersAstana, Republic Of Kazakhstan (28 – 30 June 2011). https:// www.oic-oci.org/confdetail/?cID=11&lan=en
- Yovkoshev, Sh. (2018). ISLAM IN UZBEKISTAN: THE HISTORY AND MODERNITY. The Light of Islam, 2018(1), 2.
"STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC COOPERATION (1969-1990),"
The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss4/8