The article considers the impact of small business on the development of the national economy, expansion of production, improving the quality of goods and services, increasing employment, strengthening export potential, and efcient organization of imports. In this regard, the analysis of the conditions created in our country, and the basis of the achieved results were done. Also, future challenges and areas for improvement were identifed. One of the priorities in the development of a modern sociallyoriented market economy in our country is to strengthen small business and private entrepreneurship. Economic reforms are underway and a system has been set up to enhance the role of small business. The legal and regulatory framework guaranteeing entrepreneurial activity and structures to assist entrepreneurs have been formed. Small businesses have the opportunity to create new jobs without large capital and to reduce the shortage of certain goods, or even to provide them in full. Nowadays, it is important to analyze regularly the role of small business, which plays a key role in strengthening the productive capacity of the national economy and improving the welfare of the population, based on the conditions and opportunities of our country and draw perspective conclusions about them. At the same time, to substantiate and further improve the results of the ongoing socioeconomic reforms in society, it is necessary to study the development of small business and private entrepreneurship, as well as all sectors of the national economy. This article is the fulfllment of the tasks aimed at achieving these goals. The development of small and medium-sized businesses in the national economy, support for private and entrepreneurial activities will speed up production and ensure a stable supply of goods to the consumer market. As a result, the employment rate in the country will rise and the existing labor force will be able to create value. This process will increase national income and lead to an increase in per capita income. As a result, the national economy will develop, the well-being of the population will increase, and the socio-economic power and political position of the state at the international level will strengthen.
- O‘zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidentining “O‘zbekiston Respublikasini yanada rivojlantirish bo‘yicha Harakatlar strategiyasi to‘g‘risida”gi farmoni (2017 yil 7 fevral, PF-4947-son): –T.: Adolat, 2018. –112 b.
- O‘zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidenti Shavkat Mirziyoyevning Oliy Majlisga Murojaatnomasi, 24.01.2020.
- Mirziyoyev Sh.M. Tanqidiy tahlil, qat’iy tartib-intizom va shaxsiy javobgarlik-har bir rahbar faoliyatining kundalik qoidasi bo’lishi kerak.–T.: O’zbekiston, 2017.
- Tuxliev N. Osiyo taraqqiyot modeli. – T.: “O‘zbekiston”, 2015. – 126 b.
- Tuxliev N., Haqberdiev Q., Ermamatov Sh., Xolmatov N. O’zbekiston iqtisodiyoti. Darslik. – T.: “O’zbekiston”, 2018. – 488 b.
- Sodikov, Z. (2020) Fundamentals of new economic processes. American Journal of Research www.journalofresearch.us 5-6, May-June 2020. https://journalofresearch.us/wp content/uploads/ 2020/07/2020_5_6-AJR_16.pdf. P. 113-118.
- Sodikov, Z. (2020) Specific factors of national economic development. International journal of research in economics and social sciences (IJRESS). Publishedby. Euro Asia Research and Development Association Website: http://euroasiapub.org. ISSN(O): 2249 - 7382| Impact Factor: 6.939| Vol. 10 Issue 7, July – 2020. http://euroasiapub. org/category/ijress/ current-ijress/. P. 111-118.
- Gulyamova Gulnora va b. Opportunities for establishment of transborder free economic zones in Central Asia. Journal Of Social Sciences and Humanities, 4 (16). Retrieved from. (2019). R. 754-761
- Batirova, N. S., &Tohirov, S. (2019). Importance of foreign economic relations in innovative development of the region's industry. In european research (pp. 145-149).
- Batirova, N. S. (2018). Features of the development of the tashkent region in an innovative economy. European Journal of Humanitiesand Social Sciences, (6), 159-162.
- Batirova, N. (2018). The innovative development of the industry in tashkent region. TheLight of Islam, 2018(4), 51-57.
- Batirova, N. (2019). Features of industrial development of the tashkent region. The Lightof Islam, 2019(4), 40.
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2018). Features of development of tashkent region in the conditions of innovative economy. in eurasian economic conference (pp. 184-187).
- Batirova, N. (2017). Process of industry and its prospects in the republic of Uzbekistan. Theoretical& Applied Science, (8), 12-18.
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2017). The importance of innovative industry in the development of national economy. Actual scientific research in the modern world, (7-1), 63-66.
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2017). Role of external economic factor in the process of industrialization in developing countries (on the example of Uzbekistan). In European Scientific Conference (pp. 56-59).
- Batirova, N. S. (2019). Theoretical aspects of the innovative development of the region. In scienceandeducation: problemsandinnovations (pp. 120-124).
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2017). Vazhnost' innovatsionnoy promyshlennosti v razvitii natsional'noy ekonomiki. Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire, (7-1), 63-66.
- Tukhliev, N., Abdullayev, R., Gulnora, G., Batirova, N., &Uktam, J. (2020). Contemporary Trends in International Economic Integration: Challenges and Prospects. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(2).
- Batirova, N. (2020). Tendencies of development of high technology industry in Tashkent region. TheLightofIslam, 2020(2), 193-198.
- Batirova, N. Sh., &Bozorova, Sh. I. (2019). Rol' promyshlennosti v razvitie tashkentskogo oblasti. Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire, (11-2), 21-26.
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2019). Teoreticheskie aspekty innovatsionnogo razvitiya regiona. Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire, (8-1), 26-32.
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2019). Mintaқa sanoati innovatsion rivozhlanishining nazariy zhiҳatlari. Ekonomika i finansy (Uzbekistan), (7).
- Batirova, N. Sh., & Gulyaev, G. Yu. (2019). Rol' vneshneekonomicheskikh otnosheniy v innovatsionnom razvitii promyshlennosti regiona. in ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo: aktual'nye voprosy, tendentsii i perspektivy razvitiya (pp. 42-47).
- Batirova, N. Sh., &Tўlқinov, D. Қ. (2019). Innovatsionnoe razvitie promyshlennosti regiona. In nauchnye issledovaniya vysshey shkoly (pp. 145-147).
- Batirova, N. (2017). Protsess promyshlennosti i ego perspektivy v respublike uzbekistan. Theoretical&AppliedScience, (8), 12-18.
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2018). Osobennosti razvitiya tashkentskoy oblasti v usloviyakh innovatsionnoy ekonomiki. In evraziyskaya ekonomicheskaya konferentsiya (pp. 184-187).
- Batirova, N. Sh. (2017). Rol' vneshne ekonomicheskogo faktora v protsesse industrializatsii v razvivayushchikhsya stranakh (na primere Uzbekistana). In EuropeanScientificConference (pp. 56-59).
- Abdullaev, R. V., &Botirova, N. Sh. (2016). Ўzbekiston Respublikasida sanoatlashtirish zharaeni va uning istiқbollari. Ekonomika i finansy (Uzbekistan), (9).
- Abdirashidov A.Hududiy iste’mol tovarlari bozorining shakllanishi va rivojlanishi. Iqtisod va moliya 2019/8 soni. 40-45 b.
- Xudoyarov, A. (2020). Aspects and possibilities of using the cluster approach in developing the effectiveness of ziyarah tourism. The Light of Islam, 2020(1), 202-209.
- Xudoyarov, A. A. (2020). Trends in the development of traditional and visiting tourism in the world markets. Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR), 9(2), 265-270.
- Xudoyarov PhD, A. (2019). Specific organizational and economic aspects of the development of pilgrimage tourism in uzbekistan. The Light of Islam, 2019(4), 39.
- www. Stat.uz.
"THE ROLE OF SMALL BUSINESS WITHIN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY,"
The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020
, Article 18.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss4/18