The article examines the features of eﬀective interaction between government agencies, NGOs, and other civil institutions on youth issues. State youth policy in Uzbekistan considers revealing the potential of young people and promoting their eﬀective socialization. The article shows the importance of modern education and upbringing, social support of young people in Uzbekistan. The political activity of youth is an indicator of the processes taking place in modern society. The article considers youth policy, the UN international legal documents regulating the youth sphere. The urgency of the youth issue is growing in connection with the deepening of globalization. The solutions to the problems and challenges are impossible without the active participation of young people. Therefore, this issue was always one of the priority tasks of the international community and the UN. Since the middle of the 20th century, the youth issue has been the object of the policy of more than 130 countries in the world. The article examines the policy in the youth sphere of foreign countries and Uzbekistan. And the article notes general aspects and features. In the way the state organizes youth policy, two models stand out – the European and Anglo-Saxon. The European model implies the leading role of the state in the feld of youth policy. The Anglo-Saxon model characterizes an approach to exclusive support volunteer activities and youth organizations. But government agencies have not to take systematic participation in the implementation of youth policy. The article comprehensively surveys the new course of Uzbekistan to increase the role of youth in socio-political life. In this regard, it emphasizes comprehensive support of youth initiatives, both from the state and youth organizations. Open dialogue with youth has become a strategic direction at a new stage of development of Uzbekistan. This strategy gives a key place to increasing the public activity of young people. The process of forming a modern, democratic country involved youth.
- Gosudarstvennaya molodejnaya politika: mejdunarodniy opit. [State youth policy: international experience] (In Russian) Available at: http://db.rgub.ru/youthpolicy/2/1_gmp_mejdunarod_opit-781-2.pdf (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Woodman, D., Wyn, J. (2013). Youth Policy and Generations: Why Youth Policy Needs to ‘Rethink Youth’. Social Policy and Society. 12(2). p. 265-275. DOI: 10.1017/S1474746412000589
- Molodejnaya politika. [Youth policy] (In Russian) Available at: https://www.unicef.org/uzbekistan/molodejnaya-politika (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Speech of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev at the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly. September 19, 2017. Available at: https://mfa.uz/en/press/news/2017/09/12493/. (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan. (2017). Tashkent: Uzbekistan. English version. Available at: http://constitution.uz/en (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On State Youth Policy”, September 14, 2016. Uzbekistan national legislation database – Lex.Uz. Available at: www.lex.uz/ docs/3026250 (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Molodej Uzbekistana: jiznennie sennosti, nravstvennost, sotsialnie orientiri. [The youth of Uzbekistan: vital values, morality, social guidelines] 20.11.2018. Available at: http://uza.uz/ru/society/molodezh-uzbekistana-zhiznennye-tsennosti-nravstvennost-sots-20-11-2018 (accessed 09.08.2020)
- O’zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidentining “O’zbekiston Respublikasini yanada rivojlantirish bo’yicha Harakatlar strategiyasi to’g’risida”gi Farmoni [Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Strategy of Action on the Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan”]. (In Uzbek). “Xalq so’zi” gazetasi. 2017 yil 8 fevral. №28 (6722).
- O’zbekiston yoshlar ittifoqi. [Union of Youth of Uzbekistan] (In Uzbek). Available at: http://yoshlarittifoqi.uz/uz/menu/maqsad-va-vazifalar (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Vladimir Norov: «Uzbekskiy opit borbi s terrorizmom vizivaet interes za rubejom». [“The Uzbek experience in the fight against terrorism is of interest abroad”] 05.11.2018. (In Russian). Available at: http://xs.uz/ru/post/antiterror (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Mirziyoyev, Sh.M. (2017) Milliy taraqqiyot yo’limizni qat’iyat bilan davom ettirib, yangi bosqichga ko’taramiz. 1-jild. [Resolutely continuing the path of national development, we will take it to a new level.] Vol.1. (In Uzbek) Tashkent: Uzbekistan. p. 520.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures to improve the effectiveness of the state youth policy and support the activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan”. (2017, July 5). Official daily newspaper “Xalq so’zi”. Available at: www.xs.uz. (accessed 09.08.2020)
- President congratulates the youth of Uzbekistan. 30/06/2018. Uzbekistan national news agency - UzA. Available at: http://uza.uz/en/politics/president-congratulates-youth-of-uzbekistan-30-06-2018 (accessed 09.08.2020)
- O’zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidentining “Yoshlar – kelajagimiz” Davlat dasturi to’g’risida”gi Farmoni. 2018 yil 27 iyun [The decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the state program “Yoshlar – kelajagimiz”] (In Uzbek). Uzbekistan national legislation database – Lex.Uz. Available at: http://lex.uz/ru/docs/-3826820 (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Festive congratulations to the youth of Uzbekistan. 29.06.2020. (In Russian) Available at: https://president.uz/ru/lists/view/3683 (accessed 09.08.2020)
- O’zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidenti Shavkat Mirziyoyevning Oliy Majlisga Murojaatnomasi. (2018) [Address of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Oliy Majlis]. (In Uzbek). Tashkent: O’zbekiston. p. 12.
- Molodej. [Youth] (In Russian) Available at: https://un.org/sustainabledevelopment/ru/youth/ (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Singapurskoe chudo: Li Kuan Yu. (2016). [Singapore Miracle: Lee Kuan Yew] [In Russian] – M.: AST, p. 157-158.
- Tarsan V.N. (2010). Mejdunarodniy opit v sfere realizasii molodejnoy politiki [International experience in the implementation of youth policy] // Sotsialno-gumanitarnie znaniya. [In Russian]. №4, - p. 325-326.
- Secretary-General’s message on International Youth Day. 12.07.2018. Available at: https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/ statement/2018-08-12/secretary-generals-message-international-youth-day-scroll-down-french (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Secretary-General’s Message for 2019. 12.07.2019. Available at: https://www.un.org/en/events/youthday/messages.shtml (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Molodejnaya politika Uzbekistana predstavlena v OON. [UN Strategy “Youth-2030. Work with and for youth”] [In Russian]. Available at: https://www.un.org/youthenvoy/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/WEBR-UN-Youth-Strategy_ Booklet_-Russian-for-WEB.pdf (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Saydaliyeva N.Z., Nazirov M.M. (2020). Youth policy as a priority area of development. Sociosphere. -№3. р. 104-105.
- Saydaliyeva N.Z., Nazirov M.M. (2019). Osobennosti sovremennoy molodyojnoy politiki: opit Yaponii i Uzbekistana. (In Russian) [Features of Modern Youth Policy: Experience of Japan and Uzbekistan]. Sharq mash’ali. -№4. р. 136-137.
- Uzbekistan: the land of the young. Development Strategy Center. 24 Jul, 2019. https://strategy.uz/index.php?news=615&lang=en (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Programs for the implementation of five initiatives will serve the interests of youth and women. 3 April 2019. https://pv.uz/en/news/president-programmy-po-realizatsii-5-initiativ-molodezhi-i-zhenschin (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 30, 2020 No. UP-6017 “On measures for radical reform and raising to a new level of state youth policy in the Republic of Uzbekistan” Uzbekistan national legislation database – Lex.Uz. Available at: https://lex.uz/docs/4880192 (accessed 09.08.2020)
- Ovchinnikov V.V. (2008). Sakura i dub. [Sakura and oak] [In Russian]. – M.: AST: Vostok – Zapad, p. 173.
- Muhammadsidiqov, M. (2019). Problems of regulation of secularism and religious principles in Arab countries. Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research. No. 4(6). Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/ article/n/problems-of-regulation-of-secularism-and-religious-principles-in-arab-countries
- Muhammadsidikov, M. (2015). Özbekistan’da toplumsal yaşamin ana özelliği hoşgörü. Atatürk Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, 0 (54), 7-14. Available at: https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/ataunisosbd/issue/2811/ 37766
"YOUTH AS A LEADING POWER OF UZBEKISTAN,"
The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss4/13