Today people turn to psychologists and psychotherapists. Every day, people are faced with many stressful, difcult to solve problems. People feel the need for psychological services because they are not always able to tell their loved ones about the problems that bother them. That is why today in our country special attention is paid to expanding psychological services and increasing their efciency. In particular, psychological service centers have been created in the Youth Union. By the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 472 dated 06/07/2019, an action plan was developed for the further improvement of psychological services in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Following it, based on a phased plan, the republic will carry out large-scale work to improve the quality of psychological services to the population. Such measures were developed as the creation of the concept of “Psychological service” to ensure the continuity of psychological services in the system of continuing education, to identify changes in the mentality of children and adults, to assist in eliminating the reasons for this in universities that train psychologists, as well as the creation of “psychological laboratories. service “and educational literature for them. The quality and eﬀectiveness of psychological services depend on the work of psychologists. The eﬀectiveness of a psychologist is measured by his personal qualities, professional qualifcations, and adherence to ethical principles. The issue of ethics is important in the feld of psychology related to therapy and research. Working with patients and conducting psychological research can lead to various ethical problems. The American Psychological Association’s Code of Ethics guides professionals working in the feld of psychology to better understand what to do when faced with ethical dilemmas in the process. Ethical principles are designed to ensure that psychologists make the right decisions in a variety of situations by covering the many situations and general rules they face. Striving
for the highest standards of behavior is the personal responsibility of every psychologist. Therefore, this article provides a systematic analysis of the ethical principles of the psychologist, consisting of 5 main points developed by the American Psychological Association. The article also describes the personal qualities and professional skills that a psychologist should have in the process of psychological counseling based on research by various scientists.
- "Psixologiya sohasida kadrlarni tayyorlash tizimini yanada takomillashtirish va jamiyatda huquqbuzarliklarning oldini olish chora-tadbirlari to‘g‘risida” Vazirlar Mahkamasining 470-sonli Qarori. (07.06.2019)
- Аbramova G.S. (2001) Prakticheskaya psixologiya: Uchebnik dlya studentov vuzov. - 6-e izd., pererab. i dop. Аkademicheskiy proekt.
- Aleshina Yu.E. (1993). Semeynoe i individual’noe psixologicheskoe konsul’tirovanie. –M.: Red.-izd sentr Konsorsiuma “Sotsialnoe zdrovye Rossii”. S.9.
- American Psychological Association. (2016). Ethical principles of Psychologists // American Psychologist, 2016. Vol. 45.
- R. L. Lowman. (2016). An Introduction to Consulting Psychology: Working With Individuals, Groups, and Organizations. APA. P.4.
- Byudjental Dj. (2001) Iskusstvo psixoterapevta. SPb.: Piter.
- George R. L., Cristiani T. S. (1990) Counseling: Theory and Practice, 3rd Ed. Englewood Cliﬀs. N. J.: Prentice Hall. P12.
- Galustova, O. (2005) Psixologicheskoe konsultirovanie / O.V.Galustova. –M.: 2005. (In Russ.) S.30-41.
- Gornostay P.P., Vasʼkovskaya SV. (1995) Teoriya i praktika psixologicheskogo konsul’tirovaniya: Problemniy podxod. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1995.
- Kazlov N. (2015) Ensiklopediya prakticheskoy psixologii. M.: izd. Eksmo. (In Russ.). S. 26
- Kochyunas R. (1999) Osnovi psixologicheskogo konsul’tirovaniya. M.: Akademicheskiy proekt, 1999. S.125
- Lisenko, Ye.M. (2006) Individualnoe psixologicheskoe konsul’tirovanie: krat. kurs leksiy / Ye.M. Lisenko, T.А. Molodichenko. - M.: VLАDOS-PRESS. (In Russ.). S.41.
- Masterstvo psixologicheskogo konsul’tirovaniya / pod red. А.А. Badxena, А.M. Rodinoy. – SPb.: Rech’, 2006.S 14-17.
- Mey R. (1999) Iskusstvo psixologicheskogo konsultirovaniya. M.: NF «Klass»,1999. S. 21.
- Mukhamedov N., Turambetov N. (2020) Memorial complex of the Sultan Uwais Baba – one of cult historical centers in Central Asia // ACADEMICIA : An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal (Double Blind Refereed & Reviewed International Journal) Vol. 10 Issue 6, June 2020 Impact Factor: SJIF 2020 = 7.13 http://www.saarj.com
- Mukhamedov Nematullo (2019) “The role of the Sheikh Zayniddin complex in the spiritual life of Tashkent” // Multidisciplinary scientifc journal “Arhivarius” collection of scientifc publications. -P.7-14. https:// www.researchgate.net/publication/333985613
- Nemov, R.S. (2000) Psixologicheskoe konsultirovanie: uchebnik / R.S. Nemov. - M.: VLАDOS.
- Nishonova Z., Asomiddinova Sh. (2010) Psixologik maslahat. T.: O’zbekiston faylasuﬂari jamiyati nashriyoti. 56 b.
- Rodjers K. (2000) Konsul’tirovanie i psixoterapiya. Noveyshie podxodi v oblasti prakticheskoy raboti. M.: EKSMO-press.
- Rodjers K. (2002) Iskusstvo konsultirovaniya i terapii. – M.: EKSMO-Press.
- Osipova А.L. (2000) Obshaya psixokorreksiya: Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vuzov. M.: Sfera.
- Talanov, V.L. (2004) Spravochnik prakticheskogo psixologa / V.L. Talanov, I.G. Malkina – Pыx. - SPb.: Sova; M.: EKSMO.
- Fuzailova, Gavhar (2020) “EASTERN THINKERS ON THE PEDAGOGICAL MASTERY,” The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 2 , Article 19. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss2/19
- Qaxxarova, Matlyuba and Absattorov, Baxtiyor Mamarasulovich (2020) “EVOLUTION OF VIEWS ON ETHICS, ETHICAL CRITERIA AND ETHICAL STANDARDS,” The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 1 , Article 15. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/ vol2020/iss1/15
- Qaxxarova, Matlyuba and Tuychieva, Hamida (2019) “SPIRITUAL-MORAL ENVIRONMENT AND ITS BASIC INDICATORS,” The Light of Islam: Vol. 2019: Iss. 4, Article 24. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu. uz/iiau/vol2019/iss4/24
- Sultonov, Asliddin (2019) “THE NEW PHILOSOPHICAL PARADIGM OF CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT,” The Light of Islam: Vol. 2019 : Iss. 4 , Article 25. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ iiau/vol2019/iss4/25
- Sultonov, A. F. (2018). The processes of development of administrative culture in the executive power of Uzbekistan (Doctoral dissertation, National University of Uzbekistan).
Rasulova, Nilufar and Ulmasova, Dildorakhon
"THE IMPORTANCE OF FOLLOWING THE PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL PRINCIPLES OF THE PSYCHOLOGIST IN THE PROVISION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES,"
The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020
, Article 21.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss3/21