This article analyzes the impact of neoconservative ideology on the formation of national security paradigms in the United States and reveals the impact of views and ideas put forward by U.S. neoconservatives on the formation of public administration, especially security goals in domestic and foreign policy. In particular, the role of Albert Walstetter, a well-known proponent of neoconservative views, in the formation of security concepts is discussed. The role of political philosopher Leo Strauss’s political-philosophical and military-strategic approaches in the development of neoconservative ideology and the conceptual basis of modern security problems are theoretically analyzed. It is emphasized that the assessment of the impact of neoconservative ideology on the formation of security policy in the development of political processes related to public administration in the United States depends on understanding the content of formed neoconservative security concepts. Based on the predominance of national interests based on national security approaches in the ideology of neoconservatism, the inﬂuence of neoconservatism on the interpretation of international relations as a highly conﬂicted, the anarchic environment is revealed in the formation of the neoconservative paradigm of security. In the following periods, the implementation of Albert Walstetter and Leo Strauss’s military-strategic ideas under the inﬂuence of neoconservatives in the US administration, in particular, the practice of proposing to continue the foreign policy course on the use of military force as a factor of national security.
- Daalder I., Lindsay J. (2005). America Unbound. - Washington, P.50-58.
- Kagan R. (2008). The Return of History and the End of Dreams. - New York: Alfred A Knopf,P.3.64.
- Kagan R. Why America Must Lead. www.bushcenter. org/catalyst/ leadership/why-america-must-lead
- Kagan R., Kristol W. (2000). Present Dangers: Crisis and Opportunity in America’s Foreign and Defense Policy. - San Francisco: Encounter Books, Kindle Edition,P.291.
- Kalicki J.H., Goldwyn D.L. (2005). Energy and Security: Toward a New Foreign Policy Strategy. Washington - Baltimore, P.9.
- Kirkpatrick J. (1983). The Reagan Phenomenon and Other Speeches on Foreign Policy. - Washington D.C.:American Enterprise Institute, P.3-16.
- Kristol W. Memorandum to: Opinion Leaders. Subject: Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty. http://www. newamericancentury.org/defoct2799.htm
- Morgenatau H. (1962). The Impasse of American Foreign Policy, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, P.191.
- Muhammadsidiqov, M. (2018). The inﬂuence of “religious factor” on ethno-political and confessional conﬂicts in Muslim countries. The Light of Islam. Vol. 2018: Iss. 1. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/ vol2018/iss1/18
- Rodionovsky M. (2008). Inﬂuence of A.Wohlstetter , on the development by the neoconservatives of the US foreign policy and national security strategy. Bulletin of the Chit State University,6 (51), 177.
- Samarov R. (2010). Methodological bases of security. Tashkent. Academy,P.17.
- Schmidt B., Williams M. (2008). The Bush Doctrine and the Iraq War: Neocoservatives Versus Realists. Security Studies, 17(2),196.
- Schmitt G., Memorandum to: Opinion Leaders, Subject: NATO enlargement. What is the “Threat?”. http://www. newamericancentury.org/nato-19971013.htm
- Turaev Abrar Salokhiddinovich, Abdusamadov Farrukh. (2020). The Impact of Changes in Public Administration on the Development of Neoconservative Ideas in the United States. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(3), 8113. Retrieved from http://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJAST/article/ view/8387
- Turaev, A. (2019). Islamic factor in neoconservative foreign policy of the USA in the Middle East. Theoretical & Applied Science, (2), 175-178.
- Vaisse J. (2010). Neoconservatism: The History of the Movement. - Harvard: Harvard University Press, P, 236.
- Azimov H.Y. (2019). The emergence of the Syrian crisis and the impact of the external forces on it. Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research. № 4 (6). Pp. 92-97.
- Veselovsky S.S.(2009). Multilateral cooperation in the fght against transnational terrorism.M.,P.122.
- Muhammadsidiqov, M. (2016). The Evolution of Islamic Politicization Process. International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research. Vol.4 (Nov/ Dec 2016). Available at: pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ c85f /0282346d200850b1d9ceb8bf95b2bfdde7de.pdf
- Muhammadsidikov, M. (2015). Özbekistan’da toplumsal yaşamin ana özelliği hoşgörü. Atatürk Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, 0 (54), 7-14. Available at: https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/ataunisosbd/issue/2811/ 37766
- Muhammadsidiqov, M. (2015). Stability of North African Region. International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research. Vol.3 (March-April-2015). Available at: http://ijmcr.com/stability-of-north-african-region/
- Muhammadsidiqov, M. (2019). Problems of regulation of secularism and religious principles in Arab countries. Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research. No. 4(6). Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/ article/n/ problems-of-regulation-of-secularism-and-religiousprinciples-in-arab-countries
- Pulatkhodjaev Z.S. (2019). Modern initiatives of Uzbekistan to strengthen integration in Central Asia. Theoretical and Applied Science. Philadelphia, USA. No. 06 (74). P. 516-518.
- Saydaliyeva N., Nazirov M. (2018). Features of the state youth policy in Uzbekistan. Paradigmata poznani. Paradigms of knowledge, (Czech Republic). No. 06 (74). P. 117-120.
- Idirov U.Yu. (2019). Development of modern innovative bases of democracy as a leading factor of enhancing the possibility of sovereign political development. European Science Review, Vienna. No. 7-8. Р. 41-46.
- Nazirov M.M. (2014). The Conceptual Basis of Contemporary Political Processes in Uzbekistan. Contemporary Central Asia. India, New Delhi. Vol. XVIII, No.2&3. P. 32-46.
Mukhammadsidiqov, Mukhammadolim and Turaev, Abrar
"INFLUENCE OF US NEOCONSERVATISM ON FORMATION OF NATIONAL SECURITY PARADIGM,"
The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020
, Article 12.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss3/12