We recognize that the sustainable development of tourism has great potential for the development of cultural and humanitarian ties around the world. We emphasize the importance of information technology in tourism, especially in the areas of advertising, marketing, differentiation and specialization of tourism products. In addition, we reaffirm our commitment to pilgrimage tourism for the individual growth of people and the strengthening of basic social norms and national values. The program uses modern programming languages such as Php, Java, C ++. Al-Hakim at-Termizi is one of the most famous places of worship in Uzbekistan, which is also known for its historical places in Termez, Surkhandarya region. The number of visitors to this temple is growing day by day. Currently, visitors need to use electronic information technologies to provide visitors with information about the pilgrimage site, which is a convenient way for visitors to access information about the pilgrim. And we are talking about the importance of developing an electronic guide for mobile devices during this visit.
1. Jumayev T. S., Mirzayev N. S., Makhkamov A. S. Algorithms for segmentation of color images based on the allocation of strongly coupled elements // Studies of technical sciences. - 2015. - No. 4. - S. 22-27.
2. (a) Mirzayev N. M., Radjabov S. S., Jumaev T. S. Isolation of characteristic features of facial images in personality recognition problems // Neurocomputers and their application. - 2016. - S. 76-A.
3. (b) Mirzayev N. M. et al. Formation of a set of characteristic features of facial images in personality identification // science, education, innovation: development paths. - 2015 .-- S. 84-88.
4. (a) Dadamuhamedov Alimjon. (2019) “Development of national network and corporate networks (in the case of Tas-IX network).” International Journal of Human Computing Studies 1, no. 1 (2019): 1-5.
5. Xodjayeva Mavluda (“Optimization of Web sites with the help of modern information technologies (on the example of the web site «Yetti pir».uz),” The Light of Islam: Vol. 2019 : Iss. 1, Article 16.
6. (b) Dadamuhamedov, Alimjon (2019) “The role of information and communications technologies in pilgrimage tourism in Uzbekistan,” The Light of Islam: Vol. 2019 : Iss. 1, Article 17.
7. (c) Dadamuhamedov Alimjon. “Development of national network and corporate networks (in the case of Tas-IX network).” International Journal of Human Computing Studies 1, no. 1 (2019): 1-5.
8. (d) Dadamuhamedov A. I. DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL NETWORK AND CORPORATE NETWORK (ON THE EXAMPLE OF NETWORK IX) // Actual scientific research in the modern world. - 2017. - No. 3-2. - S. 133-137.
9. (e) Dadamuhamedov A. I. VIRTUAL YOUTH GAME “BLUE WHALE” RISK MANAGEMENT // Actual scientific research in the modern world. - 2017. - No. 3-2 (23) - p. 138.
XODJAYEVA, Mavlyuda; Jumayev, Turdali; Dadamuhamedov, Alimjon; and Saydakhmedova, Barno
"CREATION OF MOBILE APPLICATIONS FOR THE SHRINES OF AL-HAKIM AL-TERMIZI,"
The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020
, Article 24.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss2/24